- Ref RHI027
- Senior (5 à 10 ans)
- Bac + 5
Five (5) Permanent/Full-time roles
IT Link affirms its leadership ambition in the field of connected systems based on a model of sustainable and committed development. IT Link, 700 employees, 16 offices in Europe, Canada and Morocco, 4 software production centers, is recruiting several Senior Test Engineer, V&V who will join our Embedded division to work closely and on a daily basis with big and start-up clients as well.
To start with you will be working on a long-term project related to smart building/IoT products and bring your quality-driven mindset to your colleagues: Embedded/Linux software developers, software architects, hardware designers… You will be supported and coached by a couple IT Link employees’ (V&V, Linux Embedded developer) as well.
You will be responsible of all aspects of the verification and validation of products and solutions. You will be in charge of testing design, planning, automating and executing tests to deliver a product of the highest quality.
As Senior Test Engineer, V&V for IT Link, you will be responsible for the following activities:
• Define test specifications covering low to complex system or integration functionalities
• Develop and document test plans, execute tests and generate reports
• Define and set up the test and validation environment including scripts development and potentially contacting vendors, asking for samples and quotation
• Be involved in functional testing as part of an agile team as well as performance and validation of larger systems
• Develop and run automated tests covering functionality and diagnostic requirements
• Debug test failures and analyze root causes
• A minimum of five (5) years of experience in a similar role
• Python scripting, Robot framework, REST API testing, Postman
• Testing of distributed systems, application bus
• Experience in testing of cloud-based application and mobile
• Familiar with databases (SQL a plus), with BD, IoT
• Experience with CI/CD (Jenkins a plus)
• Experience with Azure portal, VSTS, greylog.
Assets for your application:
• Knowledge of Restful web services
• Experience in building test benches
• Experience with Jenkins, Grafana, TestRail, Atlassian Jira, Stash, Bamboo or similar tools
• Experience in different hypervisors (KVM, Client, VirtualBox, etc.)
• Experience with Testlink, Atlassian Jira, Stash, Bamboo.
By working for IT Link, you give yourself a chance to work mid-term on several innovative products and projects with real career monitoring!
Possibility of working outside Canada 2 weeks a year after 1 year of employment
4 weeks of paid vacation, 10 sick days
Group insurance from the first day worked (70% paid by IT Link)
IT Link RRSP contribution (4%)
Career monitoring and work for a company on a human scale!
Join a company with a new vision 2025, in full international development.
IT Link, a company specialized in connected systems and its 700 employees is developing very fast in Montreal and in Canada. We specialize in innovative products and projects in electronics, aerospace, transport, energy, smart building fields.
We call ourselves « Linkers » and are present in Canada, France, Belgium, and Morocco.
IT Link offers a very strong expertise in the fields of embedded softwares and systems, but also in data intelligence, since 1986.
IT Link Canada is certified in 2021 as a « company where it is really good to work » by the organization « Great Place To Work » and has a very good reputation: do not hesitate to consult our company’s page on Glassdoor!
Due to our new 2025 strategic plan which will allow us to accelerate our international growth, we offer many permanent positions in Montreal and in the rest of Canada.
Bac + 5
Junior (< 2 ans)
Bac + 5
Confirmé (2 à 5 ans)
© ITlink, 2018