Super special-Real time-Embedded Software Engineer-Liège ( H/F/X)
Aeronautical / Space
Partially eligible for teleworking
> 2 years
About IT Link
Ready to take off ?
Committed to equal opportunities, we believe that diversity is an asset. We know how to respect, appreciate and value each person's differences: it is your human qualities that will be considered.
"Connect and Create for Change... with us!
IT Link, experts in connected systems! At IT Link, we have been focusing on connecting technologies, objects and people for 35 years in order to provide answers to the major challenges facing our society today (environment, health, security, etc.).
We support our customers in their innovation and transformation projects, from embedded technologies to business applications, via the cloud and data science.
To achieve this, we rely on our 750 Linkers in 14 offices around the world (France, Benelux, Canada and Morocco). By 2025, our goal is to reach 1000 employees to support our strong growth.
At IT LINK BENELUX, we want to reach the top of mountains, and we want to reach the stars of space! In this case, it's simply to accompany our client from Liege with authenticity, reliability and expertise in order to help them meet these current and future challenges:
- Participating in the entire software development cycle, which includes engineering, production and testing tasks.
- Develop software using UML modelling and C programming languages in accordance with space software standards and internal quality procedures.
- Work in an international environment: you may travel for short periods to meet customers, partners or subcontractors.
Because it all starts with you, and in order to build a beautiful, authentic and connected relationship, this is how we imagine you, in your best light and at our side:
- You have an engineering degree or equivalent and have acquired two years of experience since your graduation?
- Do you know the C language? You know the principles of real-time programming and the associated operating systems (VxWorks and/or RTEMS)? Great!
- Knowledge of modelling languages and tools, such as UML and Eclipse.
- Does your toolkit also include modelling? Do you know UML and Eclipse?
- Finally, are you able to make the language of Shakespeare shine in a professional way, both in writing and in speaking? Come on !
- Salary: 40-50k
Joining IT Link means becoming part of a company that is keen to give meaning to its actions, by emphasising proximity with our employees in innovative project contexts.
Find out more about our commitments: https://www.itlink.fr/le-groupe.
3 steps to support you in this recruitment process:
- Physical meeting or Google Meet with the recruiter
- Physical meeting or Google Meet with a Business Manager
- Physical meeting or Google Meet with the final client
Currently Talent Acquisition Specialist in Belgium at our Brussels office since October 2021! I am passionate about all sports, especially F1/Tennis/Basketball/Football
Some advantages of working at IT Link
Personalized career management
Full salary package, health care, pension, ...
Company vehicle or multi-modal mobility subscription
32 days of paid vacation per year