Junior C++ Developer - 80% from home
Aeronautical / Space
Partially eligible for teleworking
< 2 years
About IT Link
What if your next challenge would allow you to develop technological solutions and services that give sense to your action and meet the great challenges of our time and those to come?
Your IMPACT: Accelerate the transformation of mobility, act for health through digital, better understand and protect the planet, imagine the industries of the future, make the world safer, strengthen the performance and efficiency of organizations.
As a C++ Developer, you will work on projects currently being delivered but also on future ambitious projects. You will work together with the delivery team which will allow you to deliver the projects sold and help you evolve in your Linker journey.
If you are methodical, go-getter and energetic, a challenger and extremely motivated to grow our impact in North America, we have a place for you!
Among your responsibilities you will be responsible for:
- Develop, review and validate the code
- Write technical specifications as well as code-related documentation
- Participate in the design of the solution architecture
- Correct anomalies detected by the Integration/Validation team
- Participate in progress meetings
- Carry out regular reporting on assigned tasks.
- 1 to 2 years of experience in C++ development: internships count!
- You know software architecture
Salary: $60,000 - $75,000 per year (negotiable) depending on experience
- Meeting with Romain to establish a professional project
- The assessment with an IT Link manager to challenge and match your skills with the issues of our projects.
- Onboarding to congratulate you for joining us, present our organization as well as the other newcomers.
Sometimes an online technical test between steps 1 and 2 may be requested to prepare for the assessment.
I have +10 years of recruitment experience including the last 8 years in technology roles in Montreal (Web, IoT, Hardware...), for Canadian and American teams. I will always ask you your desires and wishes for jobs/careers and if you would dare to explore other avenues. I also like to ask questions about your experience working in a team and the initiatives you have led. I am passionate about Sourcing (technique aimed at finding candidates on the web in an innovative way) and automation in recruitment.
Some advantages of working at IT Link
4 weeks of paid vacation and 10 sick days
2 weeks per year of teleworking in another country
Group health insurance from the first day worked
4% retirement savings contribution