Permanent or Contract
Partially eligible for teleworking
> 5 years
About IT Link
What if your next challenge would allow you to develop technological solutions and services that give sense to your action and meet the great challenges of our time and those to come?
Your IMPACT: Accelerate the transformation of mobility, act for health through digital, better understand and protect the planet, imagine the industries of the future, make the world safer, strengthen the performance and efficiency of organizations.
Among your responsibilities you will be in charge of :
IT Link Benefits (for our permanent employees)
- 20 days of paid leave per year starting from the 1st day, 10 additional exceptional/sick days
- IT Link RRSP contribution (4% of your salary)
- Training: each year nearly a third of our Linkers worldwide receive at least one training (technique, languages, internal coaching, etc.)
- Taking care of our people is part of our values, it is for this reason that we have Linker followers who are treating the team with care! As example, there are social activities of all kinds every quarter in addition to our regular happy hour
- Possibility of working outside Canada for 2 weeks a year after 1 year of employment if the current project allows it
- Group insurance from the 1st day (70% paid by IT Link) and Maple health program (access to doctors and health professionals online).
- You have a significant experience of at least 5 years in FPGA development
- You develop in VHDL, Verilog, Assembler
- You develop in C++, embedded C and/or python
- You have knowledge of digital electronics (processors, memories) and analog
- Knowledge of electronic design and simulation tools (LTspice, Cadence, etc.) are assets.
Your profile matches ? Apply and come and meet our teams to discuss our activities!
In accordance with our diversity policy, this position is open to people with disabilities.
- Discussion/ Meeting with Romain or Raphaëlle to establish a professional project
- Assessment with an IT Link manager to challenge and align your skills with the project(s)
- Onboarding to congratulate you on joining us, introduce you to our organization and to the other new Linkers.
Sometimes an online technical test between steps 1 and 2 may be requested to prepare for the assessment.
I have +10 years of experience in recruitment including the last 8 years in technology roles in Montreal (Web, IoT, Hardware ...) for Canadian and American teams. I will always ask you about your careers wishes and if you are exploring other avenues. I also like to ask questions about your experience of working in a team, the initiatives that you have carried out by yourself. I am passionate about Sourcing (a technique aimed at finding candidates on the web in an innovative way) and automation in recruitment.
Some advantages of working at IT Link
4 weeks of paid vacation and 10 sick days
2 weeks per year of teleworking in another country
Group health insurance from the first day worked
4% retirement savings contribution