Super C#.NET Developer-Transport-Namur (M/F/X)
Partially eligible for teleworking
> 2 years
About IT Link
Ready to get on board?
Committed to equal opportunities, we believe that diversity is an asset. We know how to respect, appreciate and value each person's differences: it is your human qualities that will be considered.
"Connect and Create for Change... with us!
IT Link, experts in connected systems.
At IT Link, we have been focusing on connecting technologies, objects and people for 35 years in order to provide answers to the major challenges facing our society today (environment, health, security, etc.).
We support our customers in their innovation and transformation projects, from embedded technologies to business applications, via the cloud and data science.
To achieve this, we rely on our 750 Linkers in 14 offices around the world (France, Benelux, Canada and Morocco). By 2025, our goal is to reach 1000 employees to support our strong growth.
Next stop: Your missions
It is often said that "it's not the destination but the journey that counts" so at IT LINK BENELUX we get the message! We are therefore looking for our next C#.NET Developer who will aim to accompany our client in Namur in the field of TRANSPORT with authenticity, reliability and expertise, in order to help meet the current and future challenges of our mobility. Here are your missions to make your expertise shine and to make you grow along the journey:
- Development of new applications and C#.NET interfaces
- Organisation of the implementation and follow-up of the development
- Communicating between IT functional analysis
- Write documentation and provide user training
- Conducting tests and ensuring technology watch (development/production)
Take the lead!
Because it all starts with you, and in order to build a beautiful, authentic and connected relationship, this is how we imagine you, at your best and at our side:
- Do you have a Bachelor/Master degree and three years of experience since your graduation?
- Do you master the famous languages C#, ASP.NET, .NET architecture with Angular support?
- In terms of SQL, Server, Oracle databases, it's check for you?
- Are you a team player, curious and give 100%?
- Do you have a good command of French, with a dash of Shakespeare for the technical specifications? Great!
Salary: 40-50 k
Joining IT Link means becoming part of a company that is keen to give meaning to its actions, by emphasising proximity with our employees in innovative project contexts.
Find out more about our commitments: https://www.itlink.fr/le-groupe.
3 steps to support you in this recruitment process:
- Physical meeting or Google Meet with the recruiter
- Physical meeting or Google Meet with a Business Manager
- Physical meeting or Google Meet with the final client
Currently Talent Acquisition Specialist in Belgium at our Brussels office since October 2021! I am passionate about all sports, especially F1/Tennis/Basketball/Football
Some advantages of working at IT Link
Full salary package, health care, pension, ...
Personalized career management
Company vehicle or multi-modal mobility subscription
32 days of paid vacation per year