BI Developer (H/F/X)
Partially eligible for teleworking
> 2 years
About IT Link
Committed to equal opportunities, we believe that diversity is an asset. We know how to respect, appreciate and value the differences of each person: your human qualities will be considered.
"Connect and Create for Change... with us!
IT Link, experts in connected systems
At IT Link, we have been focusing on connecting technologies, objects and people for 35 years in order to provide answers to the major challenges facing our society today (environment, health, security, etc.).
We support our customers in their innovation and transformation projects, from embedded technologies to business applications, via the cloud and data science.
To achieve this, we rely on our 750 Linkers in 14 offices around the world (France, Benelux, Canada and Morocco). By 2025, our goal is to reach 1000 employees to support our strong growth.
So here is a list of missions to make your decision (nice for BI) and to accompany our client from Liège in the field of Defence to develop its Business Intelligence project:
- Analysis of the need
- Writing of technical specifications
- Modelling and development of the solution
- Creation of flows on the ETL
- Creation of decision support tables/reports
Because it all starts with you, and in order to build a beautiful, authentic and connected relationship, this is how we imagine you, in your best light and at our side:
- Do you have a Bachelor's or Master's degree, a first experience in an analyst/developer function?
- SQL, Talend and Qlik hold no secrets for you in your toolbox? Great!
- Are you able to manage projects and be autonomous? We didn't doubt about it!
- Are you at ease in French as well as in Shakespeare's language? Finally, being a team player is essential for you?
Salary: 40-50 k
Joining IT Link means becoming part of a company that is keen to give meaning to its actions, by emphasising proximity with our employees in innovative project contexts.
Find out more about our commitments: https://www.itlink.fr/le-groupe.
3 steps to support you in the process:
- Physical meeting or Google Meet with the recruiter
- Physical meeting or Google Meet with a Business Manager
- Physical meeting or Google Meet with the final client
Talent Acquisition Specialist in Belgium at our Brussels office since October 2021! I will be your privileged contact regarding this opportunity, ready to accompany you in your research/projects and to answer your questions. As a fan of F1/Basketball, I consider recruitment as a team sport! "Alone we move fast, together we go further".
Some advantages of working at IT Link
Personalized career management
Full salary package, health care, pension, ...
Company vehicle or multi-modal mobility subscription
32 days of paid vacation per year