Permanent or Contract
Partially eligible for teleworking
> 5 years
About IT Link
What if your next challenge would allow you to develop technological solutions and services that give sense to your action and meet the great challenges of our time and those to come?
Your IMPACT: Accelerate the transformation of mobility, act for health through digital, better understand and protect the planet, imagine the industries of the future, make the world safer, strengthen the performance and efficiency of organizations.
As a VHDL Developer, you will be involved in projects currently being delivered but also on future ambitious projects. You will work together with the delivery team that will allow you to deliver projects being sold and help you evolve in your Linker journey.
If you are a methodical, go-getter, an energetic person, a person of challenges and extremely motivated to grow our impact in North America, we have a role for you!
Among your responsibilities you will in charge of:
Among your responsibilities you will be in charge of :
- The integration in the FPGA of an emulation platform (FPGA Intel or Xilinx)
- The development in VHDL of digital IP on FPGA
- The technical support to the different users of the platform
- Validation of the proper functioning of the platform with the execution and development of tests
- Participation in various reviews of the Design/Architecture teams
- Writing of technical documentation.
IT Link Benefits (for our permanent employees)
- 4 weeks of paid vacation, 10 sick days
- Possibility of working outside Canada 2 weeks a year after 1 year of employment
- Training: in 2021, nearly a third of our Linkers worldwide received training (technical, languages, internal coaching, etc.)
- Group insurance from the first day worked (70% paid by IT Link)
- IT Link RRSP contribution (4%)
- Career monitoring and work for a company on a human scale!
- Join a company with a new vision 2025, in full international development.
- You have a significant experience of at least 5 years in VHDL/FPGA development
- Mastery of VHDL, knowledge of Verilog/System Verilog appreciated
- Mastery of FPGA
- Skills in analog electronics
- Use of hardware debugging tools
- Scripting skills : Tcl , Python
- Knowledge of communication protocols : I2C, SPI, SWP, ISO 7816
- Knowledge of ARM architectures (AHB bus) and C programming
- Ability to work in a team, flexibility, innovation and rigor in execution are key skills for the position.
Salary : $80,000 - $95,000 per year (negotiable)
- Discussion/ Meeting with Romain or Raphaëlle to establish a professional project
- Assessment with an IT Link manager to challenge and align your skills with the project(s)
- Onboarding to congratulate you on joining us, introduce you to our organization and to the other new Linkers.
Sometimes an online technical test between steps 1 and 2 may be requested to prepare for the assessment.
Looking forward to discussing further with you about your career and introduce to you our projects in Canada :-)
Some advantages of working at IT Link
4 weeks of paid vacation and 10 sick days
2 weeks per year of teleworking in another country
Group health insurance from the first day worked
4% retirement savings contribution