C# Senior Developer
Partially eligible for teleworking
C# .NET Development
experience in industry sector
ASP.NET WebApi and ASP.NET MVC.
> 5 years
About IT Link
Who are we ?
IT LINK Benelux, a consultancy company, specialized in embedded systems, connected systems, innovation and digital, continues its development in Belgium with the support of the IT LINK Group (650 consultants, its 8 centers of expertise are present in France, Belgium and Canada).
Thanks to the expertise of its teams, IT LINK Benelux positions itself as a partner of big names in the industry and intervenes in the development of their products:
- Transport of people
- Geolocation for industrial applications
- Space missions
- Satellite telecommunications
- Autonomous car
IT LINK Benelux is looking for a Senior C# Developer to join the team of one of our clients, a major player in mobility offering 811 car parks in 9 European countries. In order to better serve its 100 million annual customers, Our client is transforming to become a more digital player. With this in mind, your missions and responsibilities in the upcoming project will be as follows:
• You develop, extend, maintain and monitor applications within the domain.
• You automate testing in all its forms in order to increase both code quality and application reliability, i.e., Unit-testing, integration testing, end-to-end testing, etc.
• You write maintainable documentation for both existing software and new developments.
• You collaborate with domain experts and business analysts in extracting requirements from user and business requests.
• You participate in design discussions (high- and low-level) regarding application transformations as well as greenfield development.
• You start initiatives to improve development processes, testing, operational management and infrastructure.
• You try to reduce the amount of existing manual operational tasks as much as possible through automation.
• You help set up inter-team communication channels for coordination regarding API changes, deployments, bugs, etc.
• You have experience in industry sector
• You have at least 10 years of practical experience in C#.Net development
• You have detailed knowledge of the .NET framework and surrounding ecosystem.
• You have a strong foundation in OOP, in particular regarding C#.
• You are acquinted with modern software design principles – i.e. SOLID, Gang of Four, event-driven systems, etc.
• You have experience with ASP.NET WebApi and ASP.NET MVC.
• You have experience with relational databases, preferably SQL server.
• You have experience with CI pipelines, in particular Azure DevOps.
• You are familiar with distributed system design and messaging technology.
• Experience with .NET Core/.NET 5 is a plus.
• Experience with NServiceBus is a big plus.
• Experience with Azure cloud platform is a plus
– i.e. App Services, Application Insights, Azure Key Vault, Azure Functions, etc.
• Experience with Docker is a plus.
• Experience with older technologies such as WCF, WinForms, ASP.NET WebForms, ASMX Web Services, .NET remoting is a plus.
• You are familiar with CD/CI flow
It is a 3 step process:
- Physical meeting or Google Meet with the recruiter
- Physical meeting or Google Meet with a sales manager
- Physical meeting or Google Meet with the end customer
- Throughout the recruitment process, the IT LINK recruitment team is at your disposal to answer your questions and expectations, but also to prepare you for a client meeting.
IT Link Benelux Talent Acquisition Specialist in Belgium and Luxembourg. Do not hesitate to contact me directly to discuss your expectations and the possibilities for developing your career.
Some advantages of working at IT Link
Full salary package, health care, pension, ...
32 days of paid vacation per year
Personalized career management
Company vehicle or multi-modal mobility subscription