Embedded System Architect HW/SW
Permanent or Contract
Partially eligible for teleworking
> 5 years
About IT Link
What if your next challenge would allow you to develop technological solutions and services that give sense to your action and meet the great challenges of our time and those to come?
Your IMPACT: Accelerate the transformation of mobility, act for health through digital, better understand and protect the planet, imagine the industries of the future, make the world safer, strengthen the performance and efficiency of organizations.
As an Embedded System Architect HW/SW you will be involved in projects currently being delivered but also on future ambitious projects. You will work together with the delivery team that will allow you to deliver projects being sold and help you evolve in your Linker path..
If you are a methodical, go-getter, an energetic person, a person of challenges and extremely motivated to grow our impact in North America, we have a role for you!
Among your responsibilities you will in charge of:
- Defining the ECU architecture (use cases, static allocation, component and functional allocation ...)
- Developing the functional and component architecture with Enterprise Architect or Rhapsody or equivalent
- Internal / external functional analysis, use cases
- Writing of ECU architecture requirements (Hw, Sw, Mecha) and maintaining traceability
- Specification of ECU system strategies / functionalities (Hw-Sw)
- Analysis of safety requirements and allocation of requirements at ECU level
- Participating in the writing / maintenance of the technical safety concept.
IT LINK BENEFITS
- 20 days of paid leave per year starting from the 1st day, 10 additional exceptional/sick days
- IT Link RRSP contribution (4% of your salary)
- Training: each year, nearly a third of our Linkers receive at least one training (technical, languages, internal coaching, etc.)
- Taking care of our employees is part of our values, that’s why we have Linker followers who are taking the team with care! For instance, we are offering social activities every quarter in addition to our regular happy hour
- Possibility to work outside Canada for 2 weeks a year after 1 year of employment if the current project allows it
- Group insurance from the 1st day (70% paid by IT Link) and Maple health program (access to doctors and health professionals online).
- At least 8 years in the same type of activity (knowledge of analog electronics, of real time software development
Here is a list of the main tools and languages we work with. If you don't know them all, that's no problem!
- Knowledge of multi-industry safety standards (ISO 26262, DO178B, EN 50126/EN 50128/EN 50129, etc.)
- ECU system architecture
- Discussion/ Meeting with Romain or Raphaëlle to establish a professional project
- Assessment with an IT Link manager to challenge and align your skills with the project(s)
- Onboarding to congratulate you on joining us, introduce you to our organization and to the other new Linkers..
Sometimes an online technical test between steps 1 and 2 may be requested to prepare for the assessment.
Looking forward to discussing further with you about your career and introduce to you our projects in Canada :-)
Some advantages of working at IT Link
4 weeks of paid vacation and 10 sick days
2 weeks per year of teleworking in another country
4% retirement savings contribution
Personalized career management