Power Electronics Project Manager
Partially eligible for teleworking
Management of technical projects and teams
> 10 years
About IT Link
Who are we ?
IT LINK Benelux, a consultancy company, specialized in embedded systems, connected systems, innovation and digital, continues its development in Belgium with the support of the IT LINK Group (700 consultants, its 8 centers of expertise are present in France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Morocco and Canada).
Thanks to the expertise of its teams, IT LINK Benelux positions itself as a partner of big names in the industry and intervenes in the development of their products:
- Transport of people
- Geolocation for industrial applications
- Space missions
- Satellite telecommunications
- Autonomous car
As part of the development of our activities in the railway sector, we are looking for a Power Electronics Project Manager.
Your responsilibities will be the following :
- Identifying the stakeholders of the execution
- Formalizing and adapting the process through co-design sessions with the execution stakeholders
- Securing consistency of value and process across tools/processes/deliverables provided by execution teams
- Working with the launch team to collect feedback and adapt the product, processes and deliverables
- Implementing the technical interface with customers and suppliers
- Carrying out technical decisions in relation to the business referents
Your profile ?
- You have a Master's degree in Electronics
- You have already managed technical teams and managed customer relations
- You demonstrate a good culture and analytical skills on technical aspects, in particular on power electronics
- You have already worked on high-stakes projects
Desired soft skills:
- You are proactive and curious to learn new technologies
- You like to get out of your comfort zone and work on innovative projects
- Finding solutions as a team is important to you
- You want to get involved in parallel projects (technical presentation, creation of technical tests, participation in forums or Jobfair...)
- English is mandatory
At our company the recruitment process is efficient, personalized and simple. It consists of the following steps:
- The first meeting with the recruiter who is responsible for this position ;
- The second meeting with the Business Manager who will follow the recruitment process in detail ;
- Support for the client's meeting: we take the time to present the context and technical expectations of the project to you. When you are at the meeting with the client, we are always there for you. It is the moment to discover the environment of the project which you are going to work on ;
- Is the feedback positive? Well done! We finalize the administrative procedures and welcome you among the Linkers thanks to our personalized integration course!
"Happiness lies in the joy of achievement and the thrill of creative effort." Franklin Delano Roosevelt
Some advantages of working at IT Link
Personalized career management
Full salary package, health care, pension, ...
Company vehicle or multi-modal mobility subscription
32 days of paid vacation per year