C/ C++ embedded software Developer (m/f/x)
Partially eligible for teleworking
> 2 years
About IT Link
IT LINK Benelux, a consultancy company, specialized in embedded systems, connected systems, innovation and digital, continues its development in Belgium with the support of the IT LINK Group (700 consultants, its 8 centers of expertise are present in France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Morocco and Canada with 14 offices).
Thanks to the expertise of its teams, IT LINK Benelux positions itself as a partner of big names in the industry and intervenes in the development of their products:
• Transport of people
• Geolocation for industrial applications
• Space missions
• Satellite telecommunications
• Autonomous car
Why to join us ?
1 - IT LINK Benelux is positioning itself as a springboard in your career: let's build your career plan together for intelligent collaboration
2 - Our community of Linkers: exchange your best practices, find technical help within the IT LINK Group, share cool moments during afterwork evenings ...
3 - Participate in the development of IT LINK Benelux thanks to your expertise: having responsibilities, responding to calls for tenders, outsourcing customer projects, taking care of internal projects.
As part of the development of our industrial activity, we want to strengthen our embedded software teams for one of our big clients in the defense sector. Thus, we are looking for C and C++ software engineers.
In this context, your missions will be the following:
• Embedded development for the design of weapon systems
• Develop, verify and validate the code
• Development of unit tests
• Correction of anomalies detected by the Integration/Validation team
• Reverse engineering: source code analysis
• You write the technical specifications as well as the documentation related to the code
• You participate in the design of the solution architecture
• You hold a bachelor or a master's degree in Electronics or in IT
• You have the will to participate in ambitious R&D projects and to develop skills in connected and embedded systems
• You have at least 2 years of experience in embedded software development (C / C ++ / Python) on a Linux environment
• You know the use of communication protocols (CAN Bus)
• Knowledge of real-time embedded software development is an asset as well as a first experience in writing unit tests
• You are proactive and curious to learn new technologies
• You like to get out of your comfort zone and take part in innovative projects
• Finding solutions as a team is important to you
• You then want to invest in parallel projects (technical presentation, creation of technical tests, participation in forums or Jobfair ...)
• French and English are mandatory
It's a 3 steps process:
• Physical meeting or Google Meet with the recruiter
• Physical meeting or Google Meet with a Business Manager
• Physical meeting or Google Meet with the end client
Throughout the recruitment process, the IT LINK BENELUX recruitment team is on hand to answer your questions and expectations, and also to prepare you for a client meeting.
Talent Acquisition Specialist since 3 years at IT Link ! I will be your privileged contact regarding this opportunity, ready to support you in your research/projects and to answer your questions.
Some advantages of working at IT Link
Full salary package, health care, pension, ...
Company vehicle or multi-modal mobility subscription
32 days of paid vacation per year
Personalized career management