Partially eligible for teleworking
> 2 years
About IT Link
IT LINK Benelux, a consultancy company, specialized in embedded systems, connected systems, innovation and digital, continues its development in Belgium with the support of the IT LINK Group (700 consultants, its 8 centers of expertise are present in France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Morocco and Canada with 14 offices).
Thanks to the expertise of its teams, IT LINK Benelux positions itself as a partner of big names in the industry and intervenes in the development of their products:
• Transport of people
• Geolocation for industrial applications
• Space missions
• Satellite telecommunications
• Autonomous car
Why to join us ?
1 - IT LINK Benelux is positioning itself as a springboard in your career: let's build your career plan together for intelligent collaboration
2 - Our community of Linkers: exchange your best practices, find technical help within the IT LINK Group, share cool moments during afterwork evenings ...
3 - Participate in the development of IT LINK Benelux thanks to your expertise: having responsibilities, responding to calls for tenders, outsourcing customer projects, taking care of internal projects.
• Participation in studies prior to the implementation of new functionalities.
• Participation in the development and testing of applications
• Participation in the configuration of the database
• Maintenance / Support and corrections of any malfunctions.
• You have graduated from a bachelor's or master's degree in computer science
• You have at least 2 years of professional experience, preferably in a Linux environment
• You are proactive and curious to learn new technologies
• You like to get out of your comfort zone and work on innovative projects
• Finding solutions as a team is important to you
• You wish to invest in parallel projects (technical presentation, creation of technical tests, participation in forums or Jobfair ...)
• Knowledge of French and English compulsory
It's a 3 steps process:
• Physical meeting or Google Meet with the recruiter
• Physical meeting or Google Meet with a Business Manager
• Physical meeting or Google Meet with the end client
Throughout the recruitment process, the IT LINK BENELUX recruitment team is on hand to answer your questions and expectations, and also to prepare you for a client meeting.
Talent Acquisition Specialist since 3 years at IT Link ! I will be your privileged contact regarding this opportunity, ready to support you in your research/projects and to answer your questions.
Some advantages of working at IT Link
Full salary package, health care, pension, ...
Company vehicle or multi-modal mobility subscription
32 days of paid vacation per year
Personalized career management