C++ Real Time Development Engineer
Partially eligible for teleworking
> 2 years
About IT Link
IT Link is a digital service company specialist in connected systems.
IT Link has innovated along with major industry and services actors for 35 years.
Our mission: to develop connected systems to optimize and create today's and tomorrow's products and services.
Our know-how lays on 8 expertise centres at the heart of connected systems:
- Sensors and integrated intelligence
- Telecommunications and IoT
- Data valuing
- Mobile applications
- Operational security and cybersecurity
- Business and web information systems
- Systems engineering
- Change management and new user experience
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN US?
To become a Linker means:
- To rely on 13 offices in Europe, Morocco and in Canada, an advanced and technical management and 4 R&D centres "made in France"
- To integrate and to participate to the development of a company rapidly growing
- To create a personal career path equal to your ambitions
- To join a community by telling your best practices and sharing convivial moments
Certified Great Place To Work in 2019 and 2021, we are a company that emphasizes our proximity on our 675 co-workers and on the technological innovation (autonomous vehicles, smart cities, future biomedicine, SmartApps...)
New project in the region of Lyon!
We are looking for a C++ real time development engineer to take part in a project in the industrial sector (we have several similar opportunities throughout France).
Integrated within a multidisciplinary team which works with the Agile approach (Scrum), you will act as a C++ developer in the real time software and the image processing parts.
As such, you will be in charge of the following tasks:
- C++ software development
- Implementation of the test procedure
- Realisation of code reviews before modifications
- Realisation of unit tests, integration tests and performance tests
- Development of tests automation
- Project monitoring with the technical teams
- Participation to project meetings to follow the steps
- Windows environment (Seven and 10)
- C++ (IDE Visual studio 2019, Eclipse), Cross-compilation
- Real time (VxWorks, Multithreading, semaphore)
- Image processing, Telnet, Network
Graduated from a master's degree, you have a first similar experience, and you have strong skills in systems, C++ real time software development and image processing.
The mastery of English is necessary for this position.
With equal skills, this job is opened to disabled people
At our company the recruitment process is efficient, personalized, and simple.
It consists in the following steps:
- The first meeting with the recruiter who is responsible for this position
- The second meeting with the Business Manager who will follow the recruitment process in detail
- Support for the client's meeting: we take the time to present the context and technical expectations of the project to you. When you are at the meeting with the client, we are always there for you. It is the moment to discover the environment of the project which you are going to work on
- Is the feedback positive? Well done! We finalize the administrative procedures and welcome you among the Linkers thanks to our personalized integration course!
"Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much"
Some advantages of working at IT Link
100% digital health insurance and restaurant vouchers
100% covered public transport subscription
Personalized career management and training