Control Engineer (H/F/X)
Partially eligible for teleworking
> 2 years
On the way toward...
Committed to equal opportunities, we believe that diversity is an asset. We know how to respect, appreciate and value each person's differences: it is your human qualities that will be considered.
"Connect and Create for Change... with us!
IT Link, experts in connected systems! At IT Link, we have been focusing on connecting technologies, objects and people for 35 years in order to provide answers to the major challenges facing our society today (environment, health, security, etc.).
We support our customers in their innovation and transformation projects, from embedded technologies to business applications, via the cloud and data science.
To achieve this, we rely on our 750 Linkers in 14 offices around the world (France, Benelux, Canada and Morocco). By 2025, our goal is to reach 1000 employees to support our strong growth.
Descriptif du poste
create tomorrow's mobility together!
Hybrid or electric? At IT LINK BENELUX we are working with our customers to create the mobility of tomorrow. And it starts now because we are looking for a Control Engineer (M/F/X) for our client in Saint Trond, in order to support them in their green mobility challenges (E-Drive/automatic transmission). Your future responsibilities will include :
- Specify, program, validate and document the control of the three-phase motor.
- Design, development and validation of control strategies.
- Requirements definition, control strategy design, implementation using Simulink.
- Collaboration with other departments, such as the calibration team to meet the requirements (performance, reliability, safety)
green transition and...
Because it all starts with you, and in order to build a beautiful, authentic and connected relationship, this is how we imagine you, in your best day and at our side:
- Do you have a Bachelor/Master degree in electrical engineering, mechatronics or IT? With 2 years of experience? Did you say automotive?
- Are you interested in regulation, especially of a three-phase AC electric motor?
- You have good knowledge of Matlab Simulink, but also of low-level SW (C, C++)?
- Do you have a professional knowledge of the language of Shakespeare in order to understand properly embedded systems? Wonderful!
- Finally you have the soul of a team player, not hesitating to be critical in your analyse? Welcome !
- Salary : 40-50k
Joining IT Link means becoming part of a company that is keen to give meaning to its actions, by emphasising proximity with our employees in innovative project contexts.
Find out more about our commitments: https://www.itlink.fr/le-groupe
Le processus de recrutement
3 steps to support you in this recruitment process:
- Physical meeting or Google Meet with the recruiter
- Physical meeting or Google Meet with a Business Manager
- Physical meeting or Google Meet with the final client
Currently Talent Acquisition Specialist in Belgium at our Brussels office since October 2021! I am passionate about all sports, especially F1/Tennis/Basketball/Football
Les plus de la vie chez IT Link
Personalized career management
Full salary package, health care, pension, ...
Company vehicle or multi-modal mobility subscription
32 days of paid vacation per year