Cybersecurity Project Manager (H/F/X)
Partially eligible for teleworking
> 2 years
The train to Charleroi ...
Committed to equal opportunities, we believe that diversity is an asset. We know how to respect, appreciate and value the differences of each person: your human qualities will be considered.
"Connect and Create for Change... with us!
IT Link, experts in connected systems! At IT Link, we have been focusing on connecting technologies, objects and people for 35 years in order to provide answers to the major challenges facing our society today (environment, health, security, etc.).
We support our customers in their innovation and transformation projects, from embedded technologies to business applications, via the cloud and data science.
To achieve this, we rely on our 750 Linkers in 14 offices around the world (France, Benelux, Canada and Morocco). By 2025, our goal is to reach 1000 employees to support our strong growth.
Descriptif du poste
...Get on board!
To accompany the train to its destination in complete safety, IT LINK BENELUX is looking for a Cybersecurity Project Manager M/F for one of our clients in Charleroi. You will be responsible for the following tasks in order to successfully complete this great project for the mobility of tomorrow:
- Carry out a security risk assessment of the solution provided for the project.
- Taking into account the Mainline platform solutions and additional project constraints, specify and validate the appropriate cyber security and project constraints
- Specify and validate the appropriate cybersecurity architectures and countermeasures for each of the unacceptable risks
- Define the project's cybersecurity management plan
You will also have the opportunity to demonstrate your technical mentoring skills:
- Be the reference for the risk assessment and mitigation process.
- Define a cyber security solution with the project engineering team;
- Mentor the project engineers in the implementation of the cybersecurity solutions
- Monitor the implementation of cybersecurity tests.
...arrives at the station
Because it all starts with you, and in order to build a beautiful, authentic and connected relationship, this is how we imagine you, at your best and at our side:
- You have a Master's degree in engineering and passionate about cybersecurity?
- Since leaving school you have had the opportunity to work on security, deployment, architecture or development?
- Are you familiar with the methodology of cybersecurity risk analysis and are you comfortable with problem solving? Great!
- Creative at heart, you are also a good communicator and have a hunger for complex systems?
- Finally, as a security specialist you are organised and have a flair for planning? Welcome!
--> Salary : 50-60k
Le processus de recrutement
3 steps to support you:
- Physical meeting or Google Meet with the recruiter
- Physical meeting or Google Meet with a Business Manager
- Physical meeting or Google Meet with the final client
Throughout the recruitment process, the IT LINK BENELUX recruitment team is on hand to answer your questions and expectations, but also to prepare you for a client meeting
Formerly a young graduate in France and currently Talent Acquisition Specialist in Belgium at our Brussels office since October 2021! I am passionate about all sports, especially F1/Tennis/Basketball/Football "Member of a great recruitment team ready to support you in your future challenge!"