System Engineer M/F/X
Partially eligible for teleworking
< 2 years
The train to Charleroi ...
Committed to equal opportunities, we believe that diversity is an asset. We know how to respect, appreciate and value the differences of each person: your human qualities will be considered.
"Connect and Create for Change... with us!
IT Link, experts in connected systems! At IT Link, we have been focusing on connecting technologies, objects and people for 35 years in order to provide answers to the major challenges facing our society today (environment, health, security, etc.).
We support our customers in their innovation and transformation projects, from embedded technologies to business applications, via the cloud and data science.
To achieve this, we rely on our 750 Linkers in 14 offices around the world (France, Benelux, Canada and Morocco). By 2025, our goal is to reach 1000 employees to support our strong growth.
Descriptif du poste
...enters the station...
In order to accompany the train to its destination in complete safety, IT LINK BENELUX is looking for a Systems Engineer M/F/X for one of our clients in the city of Charleroi, in a position at the heart of the movement. You will have the opportunity to grow with a broad vision and the following responsibilities :
- Writing the functional requirements and defining the interfaces for the system specifications for the ATO (Automatic Train Operation) solution
- Define the design of the ATO system and sub-systems
- Participation in the definition of European standards for ATO and their translation according to customer solutions
- Conducting tests in real conditions (automated driving tests on trains)
- Code implementation
- Data analysis Document review in cross-functional relationship with other departments (RAM, safety, subsystems, cyber security, software, product and V&V teams)
- Ensure completeness and acceptance of specifications
- Convene, conduct and participate in technical reviews
So if after these "specifications" you feel ready to understand the needs of your customers, to study the ATO system, to take ownership of every part of it in great detail in order to guide your partners (software, test, RAM, cybersecurity, product) this project is waiting for you at full speed, go for it!
...Get on board!
Are you interested in working on mobility issues with specialists in the connection of complex systems in order to increase your skills in a transversal way?
This is how we see you, in your best light and by our side:
- Do you have a Master's degree with an IT, industrial or electronic background? Are you interested in programming languages?
- During your previous experience or practical work you have worked on modelling (UML, SADT, SysML)? Great!
- The language of Shakespeare in a professional environment, oral and written, is ok for you ? Wonderful!
- Do you also want to get a feel for railroad oriented topics with your analytical mind? Let's go!
- Are you interested in collecting requirements, specifying them, detailing them and coordinating several partners in a transversal manner?
Salary range: 40-50k
Then you've come to the right place! We are looking for our next Linker, who, as you will have understood, will have the central mission of guiding an exciting project: the autonomy of tomorrow's trains!
Le processus de recrutement
3 steps to support you:
- Physical meeting or Google Meet with the recruiter
- Physical meeting or Google Meet with a Business Manager
- Physical meeting or Google Meet with the final client
Throughout the recruitment process, the IT LINK BENELUX recruitment team is on hand to answer your questions and expectations, and also to prepare you for a client meeting.
Formerly a young graduate in France and currently Talent Acquisition Specialist in Belgium at our Brussels office since October 2021! I am passionate about all sports, especially F1/Tennis/Basketball/Football "Member of a great recruitment team ready to support you in your future challenge!"
Les plus de la vie chez IT Link
Personalized career management
Full salary package, health care, pension, ...
Company vehicle or multi-modal mobility subscription
32 days of paid vacation per year