Safety Engineer (H/F/X)
Partially eligible for teleworking
> 2 years
The train to Charleroi...
Committed to equal opportunities, we believe that diversity is an asset. We know how to respect, appreciate and value the differences of each person: your human qualities will be considered.
"Connect and Create for Change... with us!
IT Link, experts in connected systems.
At IT Link, we have been focusing on connecting technologies, objects and people for 35 years in order to provide answers to the major challenges facing our society today (environment, health, security, etc.).
We support our customers in their innovation and transformation projects, from embedded technologies to business applications, via the cloud and data science.
To achieve this, we rely on our 750 Linkers in 14 offices around the world (France, Benelux, Canada and Morocco). By 2025, our goal is to reach 1000 employees to support our strong growth.
Descriptif du poste
...enters the station...
To accompany the train to its destination in complete safety, IT LINK BENELUX is looking for a Safety Engineer M/F/X for one of our clients in the city of Charleroi, in a central and major position. You will have the opportunity to grow with a broad vision and the following responsibilities :
- Follow-up and update of the Safety documentation
- Integration of functional changes in the safety documentation
- Validation of several deliverables provided by the businesses
- Leading meetings with different professions (V&V, Quality, soft, hard, etc.) to feed input data and update documentation Monitoring and updating safety documentation (PHA, SHA, IHA, Safety case, Hazard Log, etc.)
So if, after these "safety criteria", you feel ready to understand the ins and outs of safety, this project is waiting for you at full speed.
...Get on board!
Are you interested in working on mobility issues with specialists in the management of safety requirements ? In order to increase your skills in a transversal manner?
This is how we see you, in your best light and by our side:
- Do you have an engineering/master degree? Are you interested in safety standards?
- In your previous experience or practical work you have worked on requirements/standards management? Great!
- Is the language of Shakespeare in a professional oral and written environment ok for you? Wonderful!
- Do you also want to get a feel for railway-related topics with your rigorous and critical mind? Let's go!
Salary range: 40-50k
Well, you're just in time! We are looking for our next Linker who, as you will have understood, will have the rigorous task of guiding exciting projects towards the autonomy of tomorrow's trains in complete safety!
Le processus de recrutement
A process with simple steps:
- Meetings with the Business & Recruitment teams to take the time to get to know each other and to validate the match between your professional project and our activities
- Support at the client meeting: we take the time to present the context and the technical requirements beforehand and we attend the meeting with the technical specifier with you. This is the time to discover the environment of the project you will be working on!
- Is the feedback positive? We finalise the administrative procedures and welcome you among the Linkers thanks to our personalised integration programme!
Formerly a young graduate in France and currently Talent Acquisition Specialist in Belgium at our Brussels office since October 2021! I am passionate about all sports, especially F1/Tennis/Basketball/Football "Member of a great recruitment team ready to support you in your future challenge!"
Les plus de la vie chez IT Link
Personalized career management
Full salary package, health care, pension, ...
Company vehicle or multi-modal mobility subscription
32 days of paid vacation per year