Program Cybersecurity Manager F/M
Partially eligible for teleworking
> 2 years
IT LINK Benelux, a consultancy company, specialized in embedded systems, connected systems, innovation and digital, continues its development in Belgium with the support of the IT LINK Group (700 consultants, its 8 centers of expertise are present in France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Morocco and Canada with 14 offices).
Thanks to the expertise of its teams, IT LINK Benelux positions itself as a partner of big names in the industry and intervenes in the development of their products:
• Transport of people
• Geolocation for industrial applications
• Space missions
• Satellite telecommunications
• Autonomous car
Why to join us ?
1 - IT LINK Benelux is positioning itself as a springboard in your career: let's build your career plan together for intelligent collaboration
2 - Our community of Linkers: exchange your best practices, find technical help within the IT LINK Group, share cool moments during afterwork evenings ...
3 - Participate in the development of IT LINK Benelux thanks to your expertise: having responsibilities, responding to calls for tenders, outsourcing customer projects, taking care of internal projects.
Descriptif du poste
IIT LINK Benelux is looking for a Program Cybersecurity Manager F/M to strengthen the teams of one of our clients, a major client in the railway sector.
For project cybersecurity management:
- To perform security risk assessment of the solution delivered on the
- Taking into account the Mainline Platform solutions and additional
- project constraints, to specify and validate the suitable cybersecurity
- architectures, and counter measures for each of the non-acceptable
- To define the Project Cybersecurity Management plan .
For technical mentoring:
- Being the reference for risk assessment process and mitigation
- To define cybersecurity solution with the Project Engineering team;
- To mentor project engineers how to implement cybersecurity solutions;
- To follow cybersecurity test implementation.
Technical Environment :
- Master’s degree in Engineering/Technology or related field
- Strong interest for Cybersecurity
- Experience related to Cybersecurity in general, deployment experience of security technologies.
- Experience with direct responsibility for hands on architecture, design, development
- Architecture concepts and techniques of systems, communication networks, operating systems and associated programming languages.
- Methods of Cybersecurity risk analysis
- Strong analytical skills with demonstrated ability for problem solving
- Creativity and ability to work in a complex environment
- Proven planning, prioritization and organizational skills
- Professional ; concise communication (written; verbal)
Le processus de recrutement
It's a 3 steps process:
- Physical meeting or Google Meet with the recruiter
- Physical meeting or Google Meet with a Business Manager
- Physical meeting or Google Meet with the end client
Throughout the recruitment process, the IT LINK BENELUX recruitment team is on hand to answer your questions and expectations, and also to prepare you for a client meeting.
Talent Acquisition Specialist in Belgium at our Brussels office since October 2021! I will be your privileged contact regarding this opportunity, ready to support you in your research/projects and to answer your questions. As a fan of F1/Basketball, I consider recruitment as a team sport! "Alone we move fast, together we go further".
Les plus de la vie chez IT Link
Personalized career management
Full salary package, health care, pension, ...
Company vehicle or multi-modal mobility subscription
32 days of paid vacation per year