C/ C++ Developer
Partially eligible for teleworking
Experience in C / C++
> 2 years
Who are we ?
IT LINK Benelux, a consultancy company, specialized in embedded systems, connected systems, innovation and digital, continues its development in Belgium with the support of the IT LINK Group (650 consultants, its 8 centers of expertise are present in France, Belgium and Canada).
Thanks to the expertise of its teams, IT LINK Benelux positions itself as a partner of big names in the industry and intervenes in the development of their products:
- Transport of people
- Geolocation for industrial applications
- Space missions
- Satellite telecommunications
- Autonomous car
Descriptif du poste
As part of the development of our industrial activity, we want to strengthen our embedded software teams. For one of our big clients in the defense sector. Thus, we are looking for C and C++ software engineers.
In this context, your missions will be the following:
- Development of unit tests
- Correction of anomalies detected by the Integration/Validation team
- Participation in progress meetings of the subsystem concerned
- Regular reporting on assigned tasks
- Interaction with other subsystems and possibly the industrial production department
- Embedded development for the design of weapon systems
- Develop, verify and validate the code
- Reverse engineering: source code analysis
- You write the technical specifications as well as the documentation related to the code
- You participate in the design of the solution architecture
Your profile ?
• You hold a Master's degree in Electronics / IT or an engineer in all disciplines
• You have the will to participate in ambitious R&D projects and to develop skills in connected and embedded systems
• You have at least 2 years of experience in embedded software development (C / C ++ / Python) on a Linux environment
• You know the use of communication protocols (CAN Bus)
• Knowledge of real-time embedded software development is an asset as well as a first experience in writing unit tests
- You are proactive and curious to learn new technologies
- You like to get out of your comfort zone and take part in innovative projects
- Finding solutions as a team is important to you
- You then want to invest in parallel projects (technical presentation, creation of technical tests, participation in forums or Jobfair ...)
- French and English are mandatory
Le processus de recrutement
It is a 3 step process:
- Face-to-face or Google Meet with the recruiter
- Face-to-face meeting or Google Meet with a sales manager
- Face-to-face meeting or Google Meet with the end customer
- Throughout the recruitment process, the IT LINK recruitment team is on hand to answer your questions and expectations, but also to prepare you for a client meeting.
IT Link Benelux Talent Acquisition Specialist in Belgium and Luxembourg. Do not hesitate to contact me directly to discuss your expectations and the possibilities for developing your career.
Les plus de la vie chez IT Link
Full salary package, health care, pension, ...
32 days of paid vacation per year
Company vehicle or multi-modal mobility subscription
Personalized career management