Aeronautical / Space
Partially eligible for teleworking
> 2 years
Who are we ?
IT LINK Benelux, a consultancy company, specialized in embedded systems, connected systems, innovation and digital, continues its development in Belgium with the support of the IT LINK Group (700 consultants, its 8 centers of expertise are present in France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Morocco and Canada).
Thanks to the expertise of its teams, IT LINK Benelux positions itself as a partner of big names in the industry and intervenes in the development of their products:
- Transport of people
- Geolocation for industrial applications
- Space missions
- Satellite telecommunications
- Autonomous car
Descriptif du poste
One of our biggest customer in the space sector is looking for an FPGA expert.
Ideally someone with several years of experience and experience in DO 254.
You will be responsible for participating in FPGA development cycles such as:
Your profile ?
- You have a Master's degree in electronics engineering
- You have 2 years of experience in FPGA development
- You develop in VHDL, Verilog, Assembler
- You develop in C ++, embedded C and / or python
- You have knowledge of digital electronics (processors, memories) and analog
- Knowledge of electronic design and simulation tools (LTspice, Cadence, etc.) are assets
- You are proactive and curious to learn new technologies
- You like to get out of your comfort zone and work on innovative projects
- Finding solutions as a team is important to you
Le processus de recrutement
At our company the recruitment process is efficient, personalized and simple. It consists of the following steps:
- The first meeting with the recruiter who is responsible for this position ;
- The second meeting with the Business Manager who will follow the recruitment process in detail ;
- Support for the client's meeting: we take the time to present the context and technical expectations of the project to you. When you are at the meeting with the client, we are always there for you. It is the moment to discover the environment of the project which you are going to work on ;
- Is the feedback positive? Well done! We finalize the administrative procedures and welcome you among the Linkers thanks to our personalized integration course!
IT Link Benelux Talent Acquisition Specialist in Belgium and Luxembourg. Do not hesitate to contact me directly to discuss your expectations and the possibilities for developing your career.
Les plus de la vie chez IT Link
Full salary package, health care, pension, ...
32 days of paid vacation per year
Company vehicle or multi-modal mobility subscription
Personalized career management