Electronic Engineer Embedded Software
Partially eligible for teleworking
> 2 years
Who are we ?
IT LINK Benelux, a consultancy company, specialized in embedded systems, connected systems, innovation and digital, continues its development in Belgium with the support of the IT LINK Group (650 consultants, its 8 centers of expertise are present in France, Belgium and Canada).
Thanks to the expertise of its teams, IT LINK Benelux positions itself as a partner of big names in the industry and intervenes in the development of their products:
- Transport of people
- Geolocation for industrial applications
- Space missions
- Satellite telecommunications
- Autonomous car
Descriptif du poste
IT LINK Benelux is looking for an Embedded Software Electronic Engineer to join the team of one of our clients, a major player in the automotive industry.
Your missions and responsibilities in the upcoming project will be as follows:
- Work on inverters
- Performs software requirements analysis
- Performs software design
- Generates software code for embedded systems in real time
- Perform software verification on test bench and vehicle
- Generates software documentation: design, test plans, test results
- Provide software development
Your profile ?
- You have a Master's degree in Electronic Engineering
- You have 2 years of experience
- You develop in VHDL, Verilog, Assembler
- You develop in C++, embedded C and/or python
- You have knowledge of digital electronics (processors, memories) and analog
- Knowledge of electronic design and simulation tools (LTspice, Cadence, etc.) are assets
- You are proactive and curious to learn new technologies
- You like to get out of your comfort zone and work on innovative projects
- Finding solutions as a team is important to you
- You want to get involved in parallel projects (technical presentation, creation of technical tests, participation in forums or Jobfair...)
- English required
Le processus de recrutement
Once you apply for this job position, one of our recruiters will get in touch with you in order to organize an interview.
We will accompany you throughout an entire recruitment process from A to Z and try to make it as stressless and pleasant as possible.
IT Link Benelux Talent Acquisition Specialist in Belgium and Luxembourg. Do not hesitate to contact me directly to discuss your expectations and the possibilities for developing your career.
Les plus de la vie chez IT Link
32 days of paid vacation per year
Full salary package, health care, pension, ...
Company vehicle or multi-modal mobility subscription
Personalized career management