Project change and configuration Manager F/M
Partially eligible for teleworking
> 2 years
IT LINK Benelux, a consultancy company, specialized in embedded systems, connected systems, innovation and digital, continues its development in Belgium with the support of the IT LINK Group (700 consultants, its 8 centers of expertise are present in France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Morocco and Canada with 14 offices).
Thanks to the expertise of its teams, IT LINK Benelux positions itself as a partner of big names in the industry and intervenes in the development of their products:
• Transport of people
• Geolocation for industrial applications
• Space missions
• Satellite telecommunications
• Autonomous car
Why to join us ?
1 - IT LINK Benelux is positioning itself as a springboard in your career: let's build your career plan together for intelligent collaboration
2 - Our community of Linkers: exchange your best practices, find technical help within the IT LINK Group, share cool moments during afterwork evenings ...
3 - Participate in the development of IT LINK Benelux thanks to your expertise: having responsibilities, responding to calls for tenders, outsourcing customer projects, taking care of internal projects.
Descriptif du poste
IT LINK Benelux is looking for a Project change and configuration Manager F/M to strengthen the teams of one of our clients, a major client in the railway sector.
You will have the following tasks and responsibilities in the upcoming project :
- Manage the configuration of equipment, embedded systems and rolling equipment (signalling and traction)
- Provide all the information necessary about the configuration state of the product at a given time
- Monitor the technical definition of equipment designed and produced internally on-site and at external sites
- Drawing up monitoring files
- Manage and follow up on modification proposals (Change Request)
- Manage and follow up customer/supplier requests...
- Leading Change & Control Board (CCB) decision meetings and monitoring associated actions
- Manage and follow up deviations from specifications (deviation)
- Participate in progress meetings and upward reporting
Provide technical support to the Quality, Design, Manufacturing, Methods departments, etc.
Editing configuration steps and follow the track record of revisions.
Technical environment :
- Recommended education: Master in Engineering
- Experience in configuration management is highly appreciated (or project management, quality management, or equivalent...)
- Good knowledge of the following IT tools: databases, Excel, PLM, etc.
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to work effectively under conditions of urgency and priority
- Good interpersonal skills and excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Good reporting skills
- A good level of technical English, both written and read (documents and some meetings in English).
Le processus de recrutement
It's a 3 steps process:
- Physical meeting or Google Meet with the recruiter
- Physical meeting or Google Meet with a Business Manager
- Physical meeting or Google Meet with the end client
Throughout the recruitment process, the IT LINK BENELUX recruitment team is on hand to answer your questions and expectations, and also to prepare you for a client meeting.
Talent Acquisition Specialist in Belgium at our Brussels office since October 2021! I will be your privileged contact regarding this opportunity, ready to support you in your research/projects and to answer your questions. As a fan of F1/Basketball, I consider recruitment as a team sport! "Alone we move fast, together we go further". "Member of a great recruitment team ready to support you in your future challenge!"
Les plus de la vie chez IT Link
Personalized career management
Full salary package, health care, pension, ...
Company vehicle or multi-modal mobility subscription
32 days of paid vacation per year