System Lead (Tests)
Partially eligible for teleworking
Low and High Voltage Inverter tests (Benches)
Software & Hardware tests
Python / ECU / Labview
> 2 years
Who are we ?
IT LINK Benelux, a consultancy company, specialized in embedded systems, connected systems, innovation and digital, continues its development in Belgium with the support of the IT LINK Group (700 consultants, its 8 centers of expertise are present in France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Morocco and Canada).
Thanks to the expertise of its teams, IT LINK Benelux positions itself as a partner of big names in the industry and intervenes in the development of their products:
- Transport of people
- Geolocation for industrial applications
- Space missions
- Satellite telecommunications
- Autonomous car
Descriptif du poste
IT Link Luxembourg is actively looking for a System Lead for one of our clients in the automotive sector.
Your responsibilities will be the following :
- carrying out run system, software and hardware tests on Low and High Voltage benches by following test case procedures
- Automatizing the system and software tests by developing and maintaining scripts
- Generating the test report
- Reporting problems to the design team
- Involvement in continuous improvement and maintenance of the test benches
Your profile ?
- You have a Master in Electronic or Electrical Engineering
- You have at least 2 years of relevant experience
- You carry out Low and High voltage Inverter tests (Benches)
- You complete software and hardware tests
- You have prior experience in Python / ECU / Labview
Desired soft skills :
- You are proactive and eager to learn
- You like to go the extra mile and work on innovative projects
- Finding solutions in team is very important for you
- You want to invest in parallel projects (technical presentation, creation of technical tests, participation in forums or jobevents...)
- English is required, French or German is a plus
Le processus de recrutement
At our company the recruitment process is efficient, personalized and simple. It consists of the following steps:
- The first meeting with the recruiter who is responsible for this position ;
- The second meeting with the Business Manager who will follow the recruitment process in detail ;
- Support for the client's meeting: we take the time to present the context and technical expectations of the project to you. When you are at the meeting with the client, we are always there for you. It is the moment to discover the environment of the project which you are going to work on ;
- Is the feedback positive? Well done! We finalize the administrative procedures and welcome you among the Linkers thanks to our personalized integration course!
"Happiness lies in the joy of achievement and the thrill of creative effort." Franklin Delano Roosevelt
Les plus de la vie chez IT Link
Personalized career management
Full salary package, health care, pension, ...
Company vehicle or multi-modal mobility subscription
32 days of paid vacation per year