Business Intelligence Analyst/Developer
Partially eligible for teleworking
MS SQL ORACLE
< 2 years
IT LINK Benelux, a consultancy company, specialized in embedded systems, connected systems, innovation and digital, continues its development in Belgium with the support of the IT LINK Group (700 consultants, its 8 centers of expertise are present in France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Morocco and Canada with 14 offices).
Thanks to the expertise of its teams, IT LINK Benelux positions itself as a partner of big names in the industry and intervenes in the development of their products:
- Transport of people
- Geolocation for industrial applications
- Space missions
- Satellite telecommunications
- Autonomous car
Why to join us ?
1 - IT LINK Benelux is positioning itself as a springboard in your career: let's build your career plan together for intelligent collaboration
2 - Our community of Linkers: exchange your best practices, find technical help within the IT LINK Group, share cool moments during afterwork evenings ...
3 - Participate in the development of IT LINK Benelux thanks to your expertise: having responsibilities, responding to calls for tenders, outsourcing customer projects, taking care of internal projects
Descriptif du poste
As an expert in connected systems, IT Link is currently being asked to support one of its partners in the defense sector on a business intelligence project.
In this context, you will act from the raw data to the creation of content and will be in charge of the different stages of the project:
- Analysis of the need
- Writing of technical specifications
- Modeling and development of the solution
- Creation of flows on the ETL
- Creation of decision support (boards/reports)
- With your specialization in this field, you have a good knowledge of Business
- Intelligence. You have a first experience as a developer/analyst in that expertise.
- You are autonomous and able to manage requests and be part of a project
- You have good interpersonal skills enabling you to work in a team
- You are fluent in English
With equal skills, this position is open to people with disabilities.
Le processus de recrutement
It's a 3 steps process:
- Physical meeting or Google Meet with the recruiter
- Physical meeting or Google Meet with a Business Manager
- Physical meeting or Google Meet with the end client
Throughout the recruitment process, the IT LINK recruitment team is on hand to answer your questions and expectations, and also to prepare you for a client meeting.
Talent Acquisition Specialist in Belgium at our Brussels office since October 2021! I will be your privileged contact regarding this opportunity, ready to support you in your research/projects and to answer your questions. As a fan of F1/Basketball, I consider recruitment as a team sport! "Alone we move fast, together we go further". "Member of a great recruitment team ready to support you in your future challenge!"
Les plus de la vie chez IT Link
Personalized career management
Full salary package, health care, pension, ...
Company vehicle or multi-modal mobility subscription
32 days of paid vacation per year