Embedded C developer
Partially eligible for teleworking
Experience in C / C++
Embedded Linux environment
> 2 years
Who are we ?
IT LINK Benelux, a consultancy company, specialized in embedded systems, connected systems, innovation and digital, continues its development in Belgium with the support of the IT LINK Group (700 consultants, its 8 centers of expertise are present in France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Morocco and Canada).
Thanks to the expertise of its teams, IT LINK Benelux positions itself as a partner of big names in the industry and intervenes in the development of their products:
- Transport of people
- Geolocation for industrial applications
- Space missions
- Satellite telecommunications
- Autonomous car
Descriptif du poste
As part of the development of our activities in the defense sector, we are looking for an Embedded C Developer.
Your responsibilities will be the following :
- Participaing in the writing of specifications
- Developing and/or integrating software parts written in embedded C/C++
- Writing and passing integration tests
- Analyzing and correcting defects
- Solving problems in interface with the different teams, customers and the validation department
- Technical environment : Embedded C/C++, Embedded Linux, AUTOSAR
Your profile ?
- You have a Master's degree in Electronics/IT or in engineering
- You are willing to participate in ambitious R&D projects and build skills in connected and embedded systems
- You have from 2 to 5 years of experience in embedded software development (C/C++) in Linux environment
- You know the use of communication protocols (CAN Bus)
- Knowledge of real-time embedded software development is an asset as well as a first experience in writing unit tests
Desired soft skills:
- You are proactive and curious to learn new technologies
- You like to get out of your comfort zone and work on innovative projects
- Finding solutions as a team is important to you
- You want to get involved in parallel projects (technical presentation, creation of technical tests, participation in forums or Jobfair...)
- English is mandatory
Le processus de recrutement
At our company the recruitment process is efficient, personalized and simple. It consists of the following steps:
- The first meeting with the recruiter who is responsible for this position ;
- The second meeting with the Business Manager who will follow the recruitment process in detail ;
- Support for the client's meeting: we take the time to present the context and technical expectations of the project to you. When you are at the meeting with the client, we are always there for you. It is the moment to discover the environment of the project which you are going to work on ;
- Is the feedback positive? Well done! We finalize the administrative procedures and welcome you among the Linkers thanks to our personalized integration course!
"Happiness lies in the joy of achievement and the thrill of creative effort." Franklin Delano Roosevelt
Les plus de la vie chez IT Link
Personalized career management
Full salary package, health care, pension, ...
Company vehicle or multi-modal mobility subscription
32 days of paid vacation per year