Partially eligible for teleworking
Development in C#
> 2 years
Who are we ?
IT LINK Benelux, a consultancy company, specialized in embedded systems, connected systems, innovation and digital, continues its development in Belgium with the support of the IT LINK Group (700 consultants, its 8 centers of expertise are present in France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Morocco and Canada).
Thanks to the expertise of its teams, IT LINK Benelux positions itself as a partner of big names in the industry and intervenes in the development of their products:
- Transport of people
- Geolocation for industrial applications
- Space missions
- Satellite telecommunications
- Autonomous car
Descriptif du poste
IT LINK Benelux is looking for a .NET Development Engineer to strengthen the teams of one of our clients, a major player in IT systems.
Your missions are as follows:
- ensure the detailed design
- develop the associated modules
- participate in the evolutionary and corrective maintenance
- perform the tests
- update documentation
Your profile ?
- You have a Bachelor or Master in Computer Science
- You have at least 4-6 years of experience in .NET development
- You develop in C# (.NET core is an asset)
- You have good knowledge of Databases : SQL Server, PostgreSQL
- Knowledge of Microservices, DDD, SOAP are an asset
Desired soft skills :
- You are proactive and eager to learn
- You like to go the extra mile and to work on innovative projects
- Finding solutions in team is very important for you
- You want to invest in parallel projects (technical presentation, creation of technical tests, participation in forums or jobevents...)
- English required, French or Dutch are an asset
Le processus de recrutement
At our company the recruitment process is efficient, personalized and simple. It consists of the following steps:
- The first meeting with the recruiter who is responsible for this position ;
- The second meeting with the Business Manager who will follow the recruitment process in detail ;
- Support for the client's meeting: we take the time to present the context and technical expectations of the project to you. When you are at the meeting with the client, we are always there for you. It is the moment to discover the environment of the project which you are going to work on ;
- Is the feedback positive? Well done! We finalize the administrative procedures and welcome you among the Linkers thanks to our personalized integration course!
As a recruiter for almost 3 years at IT Link, I will be happy to meet with you to discuss the opportunity but also your professional expectations for your future career.
Les plus de la vie chez IT Link
Personalized career management
Full salary package, health care, pension, ...
Company vehicle or multi-modal mobility subscription
32 days of paid vacation per year