Field Test Engineer
Partially eligible for teleworking
> 2 years
Who are we ?
IT LINK Benelux, a consultancy company, specialized in embedded systems, connected systems, innovation and digital, continues its development in Belgium with the support of the IT LINK Group (700 consultants, its 8 centers of expertise are present in France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Morocco and Canada).
Thanks to the expertise of its teams, IT LINK Benelux positions itself as a partner of big names in the industry and intervenes in the development of their products:
- Transport of people
- Geolocation for industrial applications
- Space missions
- Satellite telecommunications
- Autonomous car
Descriptif du poste
- Interfacing customer and R&D to properly understand the customer needs and our compliancy to those.
- Provide pre-sales support including demos, lab evaluations, presentations
- Preparation and summary of local interactions with customer: meetings, conf-calls
- Participating and summarizing results of customer interoperability and acceptance testing
- Ownership of customer issues from reporting to resolution, including lab replication and validation of fixes
- On-site support to screen/filter real/false issues coming back from the field after product commercial launch.
- Documentation and clear communication of customer and project requirements to internal Product and Development teams
- Build and maintain good relations with customers
o Fluent in English
o Master’s Degree in Digital Communications with minimum 3 years’ experience in an engineering or technical role
o Knowledge and practical experience of Residential Gateways products and their network environment: ADSL/VDSL, FTTH, GPON, Docsis, SIP/IMS, TR-69, OMCI, Wi-Fi, TCP-IP, Routing, Home networking
o Hands-on experience in IT/Telecom on software and hardware solutions, with a wide breadth and ability to deep-dive into different technical areas as needed
o Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, including the ability to understand problems and clearly communicate at several levels
o Organized and able to work on multiple projects in parallel with a track record of success under challenging timelines
o Accept responsibility, self-motivated and autonomous
o Previous technical experience in the Telecom industry is an asset
o Previous experience with WiFi technologies is an asset
Le processus de recrutement
At our company the recruitment process is efficient, personalized and simple. It consists of the following steps:
- The first meeting with the recruiter who is responsible for this position ;
- The second meeting with the Business Manager who will follow the recruitment process in detail ;
- Support for the client's meeting: we take the time to present the context and technical expectations of the project to you. When you are at the meeting with the client, we are always there for you. It is the moment to discover the environment of the project which you are going to work on ;
- Is the feedback positive? Well done! We finalize the administrative procedures and welcome you among the Linkers thanks to our personalized integration course!
"Happiness lies in the joy of achievement and the thrill of creative effort." Franklin Delano Roosevelt
Les plus de la vie chez IT Link
Personalized career management
Full salary package, health care, pension, ...
Company vehicle or multi-modal mobility subscription
32 days of paid vacation per year