Software Engineer F/M
Partially eligible for teleworking
> 2 years
IT LINK Benelux, a consultancy company, specialized in embedded systems, connected systems, innovation and digital, continues its development in Belgium with the support of the IT LINK Group (700 consultants, its 8 centers of expertise are present in France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Morocco and Canada with 14 offices).
Thanks to the expertise of its teams, IT LINK Benelux positions itself as a partner of big names in the industry and intervenes in the development of their products:
• Transport of people
• Geolocation for industrial applications
• Space missions
• Satellite telecommunications
• Autonomous car
Why to join us ?
1 - IT LINK Benelux is positioning itself as a springboard in your career: let's build your career plan together for intelligent collaboration
2 - Our community of Linkers: exchange your best practices, find technical help within the IT LINK Group, share cool moments during afterwork evenings ...
3 - Participate in the development of IT LINK Benelux thanks to your expertise: having responsibilities, responding to calls for tenders, outsourcing customer projects, taking care of internal projects.
Descriptif du poste
IT LINK Benelux is looking for a Software Engineer M/F to strengthen the teams of one of our clients, a major customer in the automotive industry.
You will have the following tasks and responsibilities in the context of the upcoming project:
- Performs analysis of software requirements
- Performs software design
- Generates software code for real-time embedded systems by manual coding and configuration of AUTOSAR modules
- Perform software verification on test bench
- Generates software documentation : design, test plans, test results
- 4 or 5 year University degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
- Good knowledge C languages
- Basic microcontroller hardware knowledge
- Previous work experience in the following areas :
- Software engineering for real time embedded systems
- Automotive electronics
- AUTOSAR DCM module
- VECTOR MICROSAR
- You are proactive and eager to learn
- You like to go the extra mile and to work on innovative projects
- Finding solutions in team is very important for you
- You want to invest in parallel projects (technical presentation, creation of technical tests, participation in forums or jobevents...)
- French and English required
Le processus de recrutement
It's a 3 steps process:
• Physical meeting or Google Meet with the recruiter
• Physical meeting or Google Meet with a Business Manager
• Physical meeting or Google Meet with the end client
Talent Acquisition Specialist in Belgium at our Brussels office since October 2021! I will be your privileged contact regarding this opportunity, ready to support you in your research/projects and to answer your questions. As a fan of F1/Basketball, I consider recruitment as a team sport! "Alone we move fast, together we go further".
Les plus de la vie chez IT Link
Personalized career management
Full salary package, health care, pension, ...
Company vehicle or multi-modal mobility subscription
26 days of paid vacation per year