Program Cybersecurity Engineer F/M
Partially eligible for teleworking
> 2 years
IT LINK Benelux, a consultancy company, specialized in embedded systems, connected systems, innovation and digital, continues its development in Belgium with the support of the IT LINK Group (700 consultants, its 8 centers of expertise are present in France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Morocco and Canada with 14 offices).
Thanks to the expertise of its teams, IT LINK Benelux positions itself as a partner of big names in the industry and intervenes in the development of their products:
• Transport of people
• Geolocation for industrial applications
• Space missions
• Satellite telecommunications
• Autonomous car
Why to join us ?
1 - IT LINK Benelux is positioning itself as a springboard in your career: let's build your career plan together for intelligent collaboration
2 - Our community of Linkers: exchange your best practices, find technical help within the IT LINK Group, share cool moments during afterwork evenings ...
3 - Participate in the development of IT LINK Benelux thanks to your expertise: having responsibilities, responding to calls for tenders, outsourcing customer projects, taking care of internal projects.
Descriptif du poste
IT LINK Benelux is looking for a Program Cybersecurity Engineer F/M to strengthen the teams of one of our clients, a major client in the railway sector.
Your tasks and responsibilities in the upcoming project will be the following:
- To deploy and validate the platform that support the cybersecurity services in generic architectures
- To integrate the cybersecurity platform in the railway signalling architectures
- To support the cybersecurity platform deployment in specific project architectures
- To define the cybersecurity processes, rules and guidelines for the cybersecurity platform integration and ensure these ones are followed
- To liaise with the cybersecurity platform development team
- To support system cybersecurity security assessment, including definition “Zones and Conduits” architectures
- To liaise with the cybersecurity and system teams to define the most suitable solution at cybersecurity platform level to reduce the risk to an acceptable value
- Specify the platform cybersecurity requirements and follow-up their implementation
- Perform technological watch and vulnerability management for the cybersecurity platform
Environnement technique :
- Master’s degree in Engineering/Technology or related field
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Railway signaling systems with strong architecture and functional knowledge
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Strong interest for cybersecurity
- Knowledge and experience in VM and OS hardening
- Knowledge and experience in LDAP/Active Directory, HIDS, syslog/SIEM, firewall/DMZ deployment and configuration
- Familiar with network protocols (TCP/IP, UDP/IP, TLS, SSH, IPSEC, 802.1X, 801.1Q…) and PKI Architectures
- Resourceful and proactive behaviour
- Strong analytical skills with demonstrated problem solving ability
- Proven planning, prioritization and organizational skills
- Professional & concise communication (written & verbal)
Le processus de recrutement
It's a 3 steps process:
- Physical meeting or Google Meet with the recruiter
- Physical meeting or Google Meet with a Business Manager
- Physical meeting or Google Meet with the end client
Throughout the recruitment process, the IT LINK recruitment team is on hand to answer your questions and expectations, and also to prepare you for a client meeting.
Talent Acquisition Specialist in Belgium at our Brussels office since October 2021! I will be your privileged contact regarding this opportunity, ready to support you in your research/projects and to answer your questions. As a fan of F1/Basketball, I consider recruitment as a team sport! "Alone we move fast, together we go further".
Les plus de la vie chez IT Link
Personalized career management
Full salary package, health care, pension, ...
Company vehicle or multi-modal mobility subscription
32 days of paid vacation per year