Digital Electronic Engineer Embedded Software
Partially eligible for teleworking
> 2 years
IT LINK Benelux, a consultancy company, specialized in embedded systems, connected systems, innovation and digital, continues its development in Belgium with the support of the IT LINK Group (650 consultants, its 8 centers of expertise are present in France, Belgium and Canada).
Thanks to the expertise of its teams, IT LINK Benelux positions itself as a partner of big names in the industry and intervenes in the development of their products:
• Transport of people
• Geolocation for industrial applications
• Space missions
• Satellite telecommunications
• Autonomous car
Why to join us ?
1 - IT LINK Benelux is positioning itself as a springboard in your career: let's build your career plan together for intelligent collaboration
2 - Our community of Linkers: exchange your best practices, find technical help within the IT LINK Group, share cool moments during afterwork evenings ...
3 - Participate in the development of IT LINK Benelux thanks to your expertise: having responsibilities, responding to calls for tenders, outsourcing customer projects, taking care of internal projects.
Descriptif du poste
IT LINK Benelux is looking for an Embedded Software Electronic Engineer to join the team of one of our clients, a major player in the automotive industry.
Your missions and responsibilities in the upcoming project will be as follows:
• Work on inverters
• Performs software requirements analysis
• Performs software design
• Generates software code for embedded systems in real time
• Perform software verification on test bench and vehicle
• Generates software documentation: design, test plans, test results
• Provide software development
• You have a Master's degree in Electronic Engineering
• You have 2 years of experience
• You develop in VHDL, Verilog, Assembler
• You develop in C++, embedded C and/or python
• You have knowledge of digital electronics (processors, memories) and analog
• Knowledge of electronic design and simulation tools (LTspice, Cadence, etc.) are assets
• You are proactive and curious to learn new technologies
• You like to get out of your comfort zone and work on innovative projects
• Finding solutions as a team is important to you
• You want to get involved in parallel projects (technical presentation, creation of technical tests, participation in forums or Jobfair...)
• English required
Le processus de recrutement
It's a 3 steps process:
• Physical meeting or Google Meet with the recruiter
• Physical meeting or Google Meet with a Business Manager
• Physical meeting or Google Meet with the end client
Throughout the recruitment process, the IT LINK BENELUX recruitment team is on hand to answer your questions and expectations, and also to prepare you for a client meeting.
Talent Acquisition Specialist since 3 years ! I will be your privileged contact regarding this opportunity, ready to support you in your research/projects and to answer your questions.
Les plus de la vie chez IT Link
Full salary package, health care, pension, ...
Company vehicle or multi-modal mobility subscription
Personalized career management