Partially eligible for teleworking
> 2 years
IT Link is a digital service company specialist in connected systems.
IT Link has innovated along with major industry and services actors for 35 years.
Our mission: to develop connected systems to optimize and create today's and tomorrow's products and services.
Our know-how lays on 8 expertise centres at the heart of connected systems:
- Sensors and integrated intelligence
- Telecommunications and IoT
- Data valuing
- Mobile applications
- Operational security and cybersecurity
- Business and web information systems
- Systems engineering
- Change management and new user experience
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN US?
To become a Linker means:
- To rely on 13 offices in Europe, Morocco and in Canada, an advanced and technical management and 4 R&D centres "made in France"
- To integrate and to participate to the development of a company rapidly growing
- To create a personal career path equal to your ambitions
- To join a community by telling your best practices and sharing convivial moments
Certified Great Place To Work in 2019 and 2021, we are a company that emphasizes our proximity on our 675 co-workers and on the technological innovation (autonomous vehicles, smart cities, future biomedicine, SmartApps...)
Descriptif du poste
We are looking for a Dependability Engineer for a railway project in Lyon! (we have several similar opportunities throughout France)
Within a R&D team of 15 persons and under the Technical Manager responsibility, you will oversee all dependability measures that apply to develop safety electronic products.
Based on specifications, you will handle safety activities linked with the dependability of the system to develop (level SIL2 to SIL4). As follows, you will be in charge of:
- Intervening from the system specifications to the industrialisation and certification with the Project Manager and the Technical Manager
- Taking part with the project team in technical choices (HW, SW, mechanical) that enable safety requirements to be responded
- Managing documentary activities of development phases and system validation (V-Model)
- Overseeing and following validation and verification activities
- Carrying out monitoring activities and system certification.
Graduated from a master's degree in dependability or software engineering, you have a two-year experience of safety solutions development in a standardised environment.
You can perfectly communicate and coordinate to work on a project development.
With equal skills, this job is opened to disabled people
Le processus de recrutement
At our company the recruitment process is efficient, personalized, and simple.
It consists in the following steps:
- The first meeting with the recruiter who is responsible for this position
- The second meeting with the Business Manager who will follow the recruitment process in detail
- Support for the client's meeting: we take the time to present the context and technical expectations of the project to you. When you are at the meeting with the client, we are always there for you. It is the moment to discover the environment of the project which you are going to work on
- Is the feedback positive? Well done! We finalize the administrative procedures and welcome you among the Linkers thanks to our personalized integration course!
"Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much"
Les plus de la vie chez IT Link
100% digital health insurance and restaurant vouchers
100% covered public transport subscription
Personalized career management and training