Account Manager - Business Development
100% teleworking possible
Business Development (new accounts)
> 5 years
About IT Link
IT Link, 700 employees on 3 continents, is hiring an Account Manager - Business Development who will join our Canada team for a permanent role. It is a job creation in a tight-knit team and the role is intended to grow over time because we also recruit on the basis of potential, values of curiosity and motivation. This position allows rapid development with a personalized path that meets your ambitions.
By launching its Connext'25 plan in January 2021, IT Link Group reaffirms its leadership position in the field of connected systems by relying on a sustainable development model and committed with projects, initiatives and events supporting responsibility social and environmental business. See for yourself our excellent reputation on Glassdoor: 92% of our Linkers recommend us. IT Link is also “Great Place To Work Canada” certified!
The North American head office in Montreal with also an office in Toronto, plays a driving role in the international development of the group.
As part of the development of our business in North America, we are looking for an account manager to fully participate in the development of the commercial activity.
In this capacity, your missions will be to :
- Prospecting within targeted key accounts (hunting)
- Business development on current customer accounts
- Identification and qualification of customer needs and potential
- Elaboration of commercial proposals and support of technical teams in pre-sales
- Negotiation of the entire project sold for a customized solution
- Development of existing customer accounts to ensure their retention
- Interface with the recruitment team to build your technical teams in charge of the production of the projects sold
- Ensure operational and technical deployment of projects and linker interventions to ensure customer satisfaction.
You will also be responsible for the growth and profitability of your own profit center as well as the career development of the linkers in production within your scope. You will also be able to produce reports for management.
IT Link Benefits (for our permanent employees)
- 4 weeks of paid vacation, 10 sick days
- Possibility of working outside Canada 2 weeks a year after 1 year of employment
- Training: in 2021, nearly a third of our Linkers worldwide received training (technical, languages, internal coaching, etc.)
- Group insurance from the first day worked (70% paid by IT Link)
- IT Link RRSP contribution (4%)
- Career monitoring and work for a company on a human scale!
- Join a company with a new vision 2025, in full international development.
- 5 to 10 years in the technology field
- An existing contact network
- Versatile, a taste for challenge, a culture of results and the ability to make proposals to achieve your objectives in a competitive environment
- Perfectly bilingual in French and English (written and spoken)
- At ease in the Google environment and the use of sales tools
- A technical university education is a plus.
Does your profile match? Apply and come and meet our teams to discuss our activities!
In accordance with our diversity policy, this position is open to people with disabilities.
- Discussion/ Meeting with Romain to establish a professional project
- Assessment with an IT Link manager to challenge and align your skills with the project(s)
- Onboarding to congratulate you on joining us, introduce you to our organization and to the other new Linkers.
I have +10 years of experience in recruitment including the last 8 years in technology roles in Montreal (Web, IoT, Hardware ...) for Canadian and American teams. I will always ask you about your careers wishes and if you are exploring other avenues. I also like to ask questions about your experience of working in a team, the initiatives that you have carried out by yourself. For technical positions in Canada at IT Link (permanent or freelance), it is possible that after our exchange I will send you a code test or quiz attesting your "hard skills" but for me your "soft skills" are all also important. I am passionate about Sourcing (a technique aimed at finding candidates on the web in an innovative way) and automation in recruitment. To find my Linkedin profile like a sourcer, you can type the following in Google: site:ca.linkedin.com/in montreal "recruitment director" france "IT Link"
Some advantages of working at IT Link
4 weeks of paid vacation and 10 sick days
Group health insurance from the first day worked
2 weeks per year of teleworking in another country
4% retirement savings contribution