Software Engineer .NET (F/M/X)
Health / Biomedical
Partially eligible for teleworking
> 2 years
About IT Link
Committed to equal opportunities, we believe that diversity is an asset. We know how to respect, appreciate and value each person's differences: it is your human qualities that will be considered.
"Connect and Create for Change... with us!
IT Link, experts in connected systems
At IT Link, we have been focusing on connecting technologies, objects and people for 35 years in order to provide answers to the major challenges facing our society today (environment, health, security, etc.).
We support our customers in their innovation and transformation projects, from embedded technologies to business applications, via the cloud and data science.
To achieve this, we rely on our 750 Linkers in 14 offices around the world (France, Benelux, Canada and Morocco). By 2025, our goal is to reach 1000 employees to support our strong growth.
As part of the development of our activities in the laser medical devices sector, we are looking for a C#.NET Software Engineer (H/F/X) located in Mons.You will be responsible for the following activities :
- Analysis of customer technical requirements
- Analysis of electrical/electronic drawings
- SW/HW installation and PC machine configuration, and follow up
- Testing and validation of IT project developments
- Computer maintenance of installed machines
The elements that will help you to integrate us:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience
- Knowledge of C#.NET
- Knowledge of electronics (plus)
- Analytical skills - Professional English
- Salary : 40-50k
Joining IT Link means becoming part of a company that is committed to giving meaning to its actions, by emphasising proximity with our employees in innovative project contexts.
Find out more about our commitments: https://www.itlink.fr/le-groupe.
3 steps to accompany you:
- Physical meeting or Google Meet with the recruiter
- Physical meeting or Google Meet with a Business Manager
- Physical meeting or Google Meet with the final client
Formerly a young graduate in France and currently Talent Acquisition Specialist in Belgium at our Brussels office since October 2021! I am passionate about all sports, especially F1/Tennis/Basketball/Football "Member of a great recruitment team ready to support you in your future challenge!"
Some advantages of working at IT Link
Personalized career management
Full salary package, health care, pension, ...
Company vehicle or multi-modal mobility subscription
32 days of paid vacation per year