FPGA Designer F/M
Partially eligible for teleworking
FPGA / ASIC
> 2 years
About IT Link
IT LINK Benelux, a consultancy company, specialized in embedded systems, connected systems, innovation and digital, continues its development in Belgium with the support of the IT LINK Group (700 consultants, its 8 centers of expertise are present in France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Morocco and Canada with 14 offices).
Thanks to the expertise of its teams, IT LINK Benelux positions itself as a partner of big names in the industry and intervenes in the development of their products:
• Transport of people
• Geolocation for industrial applications
• Space missions
• Satellite telecommunications
• Autonomous car
Why to join us ?
1 - IT LINK Benelux is positioning itself as a springboard in your career: let's build your career plan together for intelligent collaboration
2 - Our community of Linkers: exchange your best practices, find technical help within the IT LINK Group, share cool moments during afterwork evenings ...
3 - Participate in the development of IT LINK Benelux thanks to your expertise: having responsibilities, responding to calls for tenders, outsourcing customer projects, taking care of internal projects.
IT LINK Benelux is looking for a FPGAA Designer F/M to strengthen the teams of one of our clients, a major customer in the railway industry.
You will have the following tasks and responsibilities in the upcoming project by participating in all stages of the programmable component design (FGPA):
- Participate in the selection phase and in the architecture definition
- Implementation and synthesis of placement-routing and verification phases, support and writing documents
- Compliance with cost, quality, safety and deadline requirements inherent to the projects of the Signalling and Rolling Stock departments.
Technical environment :
- 3 years or more in FPGA or ASIC development
- Advanced knowledge of programmable component development (VHDL, Verilog is a plus)
- Working knowledge of programming languages (C/C++, Python, ...)
- Knowledge of simulation tools necessary for the verification of VHDL code (Modelsim, QuestaSim, Cadence,...).
- Knowledge of the synthesis and routing tools of the main FPGA manufacturers (Intel Quartus Prime, Xilinx Vivado, Lattice Diamond,...)
- Advanced knowledge in timing analysis and timing constraints definition
- Experience in FPGA architecture design, including softcores (Nios, Microblaze, RISC-V), hybrids (Zynq, ARM, MIPS ...) and including the main internal buses (AMBA, Avalon, ...).
- Operational knowledge in hardware electronics (analog/digital converter, operational amplifier, power converter,...)
- Knowledge in signal processing (algorithms, DSP,...)
- Communication in a factual, synthetic and transparent way, the information necessary for the development of the activity
- Ability to adapt to new tools and technologies
- Creative, flexible and proactive in developing technical solutions for projects involving programmable components.
- English: B2+ (able to read, write documents and discussions)
It's a 3 steps process:
- Physical meeting or Google Meet with the recruiter
- Physical meeting or Google Meet with a Business Manager
- Physical meeting or Google Meet with the end client
Throughout the recruitment process, the IT LINK BENELUX recruitment team is on hand to answer your questions and expectations, and also to prepare you for a client meeting.
Talent Acquisition Specialist in Belgium at our Brussels office since October 2021! I will be your privileged contact regarding this opportunity, ready to support you in your research/projects and to answer your questions. As a fan of F1/Basketball, I consider recruitment as a team sport! "Alone we move fast, together we go further".
Some advantages of working at IT Link
Personalized career management
Full salary package, health care, pension, ...
Company vehicle or multi-modal mobility subscription
32 days of paid vacation per year