Electronic FPGA engineer
Partially eligible for teleworking
Development on FPGA
VHDL / Verilog / Assembler
> 2 years
About IT Link
Who are we ?
IT LINK Benelux, a consultancy company, specialized in embedded systems, connected systems, innovation and digital, continues its development in Belgium with the support of the IT LINK Group (700 consultants, its 8 centers of expertise are present in France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Morocco and Canada).
Thanks to the expertise of its teams, IT LINK Benelux positions itself as a partner of big names in the industry and intervenes in the development of their products:
- Transport of people
- Geolocation for industrial applications
- Space missions
- Satellite telecommunications
- Autonomous car
It Link Belgium is looking for an Electronic FPGA Engineer for one of its clients in the railway sector.
You will be responsible for participating in FPGA development cycles such as :
Your profile ?
- You have a Master in Electronic Engineering
- You have at least 2 years of experience in development on FPGA
- You develop on VHDL, Verilog, Assembler
- Digital (processors, memories) or analog electronic don’t have any secrets for you
- Knowlegde of electronic conception and simulation tools (LTspice, Cadence, etc) are assets
Desired soft skills :
- You are proactive and eager to learn
- You like to go the extra mile and to work on innovative projects
- Finding solutions in team is very important for you
- You want to invest in parallel projects (technical presentation, creation of technical tests, participation in forums or jobevents...)
- French and English required
At our company the recruitment process is efficient, personalized and simple. It consists of the following steps:
- The first meeting with the recruiter who is responsible for this position ;
- The second meeting with the Business Manager who will follow the recruitment process in detail ;
- Support for the client's meeting: we take the time to present the context and technical expectations of the project to you. When you are at the meeting with the client, we are always there for you. It is the moment to discover the environment of the project which you are going to work on ;
- Is the feedback positive? Well done! We finalize the administrative procedures and welcome you among the Linkers thanks to our personalized integration course!
"Happiness lies in the joy of achievement and the thrill of creative effort." Franklin Delano Roosevelt
Some advantages of working at IT Link
Personalized career management
Full salary package, health care, pension, ...
Company vehicle or multi-modal mobility subscription
32 days of paid vacation per year