Senior Embedded C/C++ Developer - 100% remote
Permanent or Contract
Aeronautical / Space
100% teleworking possible
> 5 years
About IT Link
What if your next challenge would allow you to develop technological solutions and services that give sense to your action and meet the great challenges of our time and those to come?
Your IMPACT: Accelerate the transformation of mobility, act for health through digital, better understand and protect the planet, imagine the industries of the future, make the world safer, strengthen the performance and efficiency of organizations.
As a Senior Embedded C/C++ Developer you will be involved in projects currently being delivered but also on future ambitious projects. You will work together with the delivery team that will allow you to deliver projects being sold and help you evolve in your Linker journey.
If you are a methodical, go-getter, an energetic person, a person of challenges and extremely motivated to grow our impact in North America, we have a role for you!
Among your responsibilities you will be in charge of:
- Embedded development for the design of connected systems with multi-sector applications
- Develop, verify and validate code
- Reverse engineering: source code analysis
- You will write the technical specifications as well as the documentation related to the code
- You participate in the design of the architecture of the solutions
- Elaboration of unit tests
- Correction of anomalies detected by the Integration/Validation team
- Participation in progress meetings of the concerned subsystem
- Regular reporting on the tasks entrusted.
IT Link Benefits
- 20 days of paid leave per year starting from the 1st day, 10 additional exceptional/sick days
- IT Link RRSP contribution (4% of your salary)
- Training: each year, nearly a third of our Linkers receive at least one training (technical, languages, internal coaching, etc.)
- Taking care of our employees is part of our values, that’s why we have Linker followers who are taking the team with care! For instance, we are offering social activities every quarter in addition to our regular happy hour
- Possibility to work outside Canada for 2 weeks a year after 1 year of employment if the current project allows it
- Group insurance from the 1st day (70% paid by IT Link) and Maple health program (access to doctors and health professionals online).
- At least 5 years experience in embedded software development (C/C++/Python) on a Linux environment
Here is a list of the main tools and languages we work with. If you don't know them all, that's no problem!
- You are familiar with the use of different communication protocols
- Knowledge of real-time embedded software development is an asset as well as experience in writing unit tests.
- Discussion/ Meeting with Romain or Raphaëlle to establish a professional project
- Assessment with an IT Link manager to challenge and align your skills with the project(s)
- Onboarding to congratulate you on joining us, introduce you to our organization and to the other new Linkers..
Sometimes an online technical test between steps 1 and 2 may be requested to prepare for the assessment.
I have +10 years of experience in recruitment including the last 8 years in technology roles in Montreal (Web, IoT, Hardware ...) for Canadian and American teams. I will always ask you about your careers wishes and if you are exploring other avenues. I also like to ask questions about your experience of working in a team, the initiatives that you have carried out by yourself. I am passionate about Sourcing (a technique aimed at finding candidates on the web in an innovative way) and automation in recruitment.
Some advantages of working at IT Link
4 weeks of paid vacation and 10 sick days
Group health insurance from the first day worked
4% retirement savings contribution
2 weeks per year of teleworking in another country