Embedded Software Engineer F/M
Aeronautical / Space
Partially eligible for teleworking
< 2 years
About IT Link
IT LINK Benelux, a consultancy company, specialized in embedded systems, connected systems, innovation and digital, continues its development in Belgium with the support of the IT LINK Group (700 consultants, its 8 centers of expertise are present in France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Morocco and Canada with 14 offices).
Thanks to the expertise of its teams, IT LINK Benelux positions itself as a partner of big names in the industry and intervenes in the development of their products:
- Transport of people
- Geolocation for industrial applications
- Space missions
- Satellite telecommunications
- Autonomous car
Why to join us ?
1 - IT LINK Benelux is positioning itself as a springboard in your career: let's build your career plan together for intelligent collaboration
2 - Our community of Linkers: exchange your best practices, find technical help within the IT LINK Group, share cool moments during afterwork evenings ...
3 - Participate in the development of IT LINK Benelux thanks to your expertise: having responsibilities, responding to calls for tenders, outsourcing customer projects, taking care of internal projects.
IT LINK Benelux is looking for an Embedded Software Engineer F/M to join the team of one of our clients, a major player in the automotive spatial industry.
Your missions and responsibilities in the upcoming project will be the following:
- Performs analysis of software requirements
- Performs software design
- Generates software code for real-time embedded systems
- Generates software documentation : design, test plans, test results
- Good knowledge on C languages
- Basic micro-controller hardware knowledge
- Previous work experience in the following areas (preferred):
- Software engineering for real time embedded systems
- Space electronics
Soft skills :
- You are proactive and curious to learn new technologies
- You like to get out of your comfort zone and work on innovative projects
- Finding solutions in a team is important to you
- You want to get involved in parallel projects (technical presentation, creation of technical tests, participation in forums or Jobfair...)
- English required
It's a 3 steps process :
- Physical meeting or Google Meet with the recruiter
- Physical meeting or Google Meet with a Business Manager
- Physical meeting or Google Meet with the end client
Throughout the recruitment process, the IT LINK recruitment team is on hand to answer your questions and expectations, and also to prepare you for a client meeting.
Talent Acquisition Specialist in Belgium at our Brussels office since October 2021! I will be your privileged contact regarding this opportunity, ready to support you in your research/projects and to answer your questions. As a fan of F1/Basketball, I consider recruitment as a team sport! "Alone we move fast, together we go further". "Member of a great recruitment team ready to support you in your future challenge!"
Some advantages of working at IT Link
Personalized career management
Full salary package, health care, pension, ...
Company vehicle or multi-modal mobility subscription
32 days of paid vacation per year