Technical Project Coordinator
Permanent or Contract
Partially eligible for teleworking
> 2 years
About IT Link
IT Link, 700 employees on 3 continents, is hiring a Technical Project Coordinator who will join our superb Montreal team for a permanent and / or freelance position.
It is a job creation in a tight-knit team and the role is intended to grow over time because we also recruit on the basis of potential, values of curiosity and motivation. This position allows rapid development with a personalized path that meets your ambitions.
By launching its Connext'25 plan in January 2021, IT Link Group reaffirms its leadership position in the field of connected systems by relying on a sustainable development model and committed with projects, initiatives and events supporting responsibility social and environmental business. See for yourself our excellent reputation on Glassdoor: 92% of our Linkers recommend us. IT Link is also “Great Place To Work Canada” certified!
The North American head office in Montreal with also an office in Toronto, plays a driving role in the international development of the group.
As part of the development and continuous improvement of consumer electronic products in the field of internet / telecom
- Define technical solutions for implementing new functions in the product
- Build project plans, split the development tasks, assign them to project actors (internal and 3rd party) and follow the progress
- Ensure the product quality by defining the product qualification plan and confirming qualification reports o Lead the investigation and resolution of problems reported from the field
- Report progress, updated schedule and action plan to the business team
- Responsible for the quality of the product and for implementing the company QA system
- Maintain formalized project documentation according to the company quality processes
- Lead escalation when necessary with the support of senior managers
- At least 3 years of professional experience
- Bachelor's degree in Network/Telecommunications Engineering
- At least one experience in project coordination (PCO)
- Very good sense of customer service
- Fully proficient in french, a good oral english required.
- Discussion/ Meeting with Romain or Raphaëlle to establish a professional project
- Assessment with an IT Link manager to challenge and align your skills with the project(s)
- Onboarding to congratulate you on joining us, introduce you to our organization and to the other new Linkers..
Sometimes an online technical test between steps 1 and 2 may be requested to prepare for the assessment.
Looking forward to discussing further with you about your career and introduce to you our projects in Canada :-)
Some advantages of working at IT Link
4 weeks of paid vacation and 10 sick days
2 weeks per year of teleworking in another country
4% retirement savings contribution
Personalized career management