Permanent or Contract
Aeronautical / Space
Not eligible for teleworking
Master / PhD
> 5 years
About IT Link
IT Link, 700 employees on 3 continents, is hiring a RF Designer who will join our superb Montreal team for a permanent and / or freelance position.
It is a job creation in a tight-knit team and the role is intended to grow over time because we also recruit on the basis of potential, values of curiosity and motivation. This position allows rapid development with a personalized path that meets your ambitions.
By launching its Connext'25 plan in January 2021, IT Link Group reaffirms its leadership position in the field of connected systems by relying on a sustainable development model and committed with projects, initiatives and events supporting responsibility social and environmental business. See for yourself our excellent reputation on Glassdoor: 92% of our Linkers recommend us. IT Link is also “Great Place To Work Canada” certified!
The North American head office in Montreal with also an office in Toronto, plays a driving role in the international development of the group.
You ensure the analysis, design and development of high frequency RF modules and will participate in the following responsibilities:
- Establish detailed RF designs and sub-assembly performance specifications
- Produce RF electrical installations, carry out detailed analyzes
- Perform experiments, bench tests, research challenging designs using various sources of technical information
- Work with the production teams throughout the production phase
- Development by optimizing design to increase manufacturing efficiency
- Produce technical documentation (parts lists, diagrams, etc.) and technical reports
- Analyze results and prepare project reports, formulate recommendations
- Generate engineering and test estimates for the time required to complete predefined works
- Occasionally support the production of RF technical proposals.
- You have a significant experience of at least 5 years in design of very high frequency RF/microwave circuits
- Knowledge of Keysight ADS and Ansys HFSS tools
Does your profile match? Apply and come meet our teams to discuss our activities!
In accordance with our diversity policy, this position is open to people with disabilities.
- Discussion/ Meeting with Romain or Raphaëlle to establish a professional project
- Assessment with an IT Link manager to challenge and align your skills with the project(s)
- Onboarding to congratulate you on joining us, introduce you to our organization and to the other new Linkers..
Sometimes an online technical test between steps 1 and 2 may be requested to prepare for the assessment.
Looking forward to discussing further with you about your career and introduce to you our projects in Canada :-)
Some advantages of working at IT Link
4 weeks of paid vacation and 10 sick days
2 weeks per year of teleworking in another country
4% retirement savings contribution
Personalized career management