Electronic Engineer F/M
Partially eligible for teleworking
> 2 years
About IT Link
IT LINK Benelux, a consultancy company, specialized in embedded systems, connected systems, innovation and digital, continues its development in Belgium with the support of the IT LINK Group (700 consultants, its 8 centers of expertise are present in France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Morocco and Canada with 14 offices).
Thanks to the expertise of its teams, IT LINK Benelux positions itself as a partner of big names in the industry and intervenes in the development of their products:
• Transport of people
• Geolocation for industrial applications
• Space missions
• Satellite telecommunications
• Autonomous car
Why to join us ?
1 - IT LINK Benelux is positioning itself as a springboard in your career: let's build your career plan together for intelligent collaboration
2 - Our community of Linkers: exchange your best practices, find technical help within the IT LINK Group, share cool moments during afterwork evenings ...
3 - Participate in the development of IT LINK Benelux thanks to your expertise: having responsibilities, responding to calls for tenders, outsourcing customer projects, taking care of internal projects.
IT LINK Benelux is looking for an Electronics Engineer to strengthen the teams of one of our clients, a major client in the automotive industry.
You will have the following tasks and responsibilities in the upcoming project :
- Acting as the primary technical interface to the supplier for the sensors or actuators allocated to you
- Maintains open and effective communication with the suppliers, but also with all other team members and with other departments (Purchasing, Quality, Mechanics, Controls,... )
- Responsible for requirements, acceptance and planning for the sensors or actuators in your scope
- Performing reviews on the deliverables of the supplier/development partner
- Concept/architecture/specifications of the Sensor or Actuator Mechanical integration
- Design calculations and simulations
- Verification and validation test reports
Technical environment :
- Master's degree in Electrics/Electronics or Mechatronics or equivalent
- Knowledge and experience in the field of sensors/actuators
- Experience in the automotive field is a plus
- You are comfortable with debugging and analysis problems with the 8D method
- Experience in verification is a plus
Soft skills :
- Quality minded
- Attention to detail and analytical mindset
- Pro-active and persevering
- Professional communication
- Professional English
It's a 3 steps process:
- Physical meeting or Google Meet with the recruiter
- Physical meeting or Google Meet with a Business Manager
- Physical meeting or Google Meet with the end client
Throughout the recruitment process, the IT LINK recruitment team is on hand to answer your questions and expectations, and also to prepare you for a client meeting.
Talent Acquisition Specialist in Belgium at our Brussels office since October 2021! I will be your privileged contact regarding this opportunity, ready to support you in your research/projects and to answer your questions. As a fan of F1/Basketball, I consider recruitment as a team sport! "Alone we move fast, together we go further".
Some advantages of working at IT Link
Personalized career management
Full salary package, health care, pension, ...
Company vehicle or multi-modal mobility subscription
32 days of paid vacation per year