Electronic Design Engineer
Permanent or Contract
Aeronautical / Space
Partially eligible for teleworking
> 5 years
About IT Link
IT Link, 700 employees on 3 continents, is hiring an Electronic Design Engineer who will join our superb Montreal team for a permanent and / or freelance position. It is a job creation in a tight-knit team and the role is intended to grow over time because we also recruit on the basis of potential, values of curiosity and motivation. This position allows rapid development with a personalized path that meets your ambitions.
By launching its Connext'25 plan in January 2021, IT Link Group reaffirms its leadership position in the field of connected systems by relying on a sustainable development model and committed with projects, initiatives and events supporting responsibility social and environmental business. See for yourself our excellent reputation on Glassdoor: 92% of our Linkers recommend us. IT Link is also “Great Place To Work Canada” certified!
The North American head office in Montreal with also an office in Toronto, plays a driving role in the international development of the group.
To ensure the development of embedded electronics of connected systems, among your responsibilities you will be in charge of :
- Define and justify the electronic architecture of these systems
- Choose the electronic components
- Develop the electronic boards
- Manage the routing of the boards
- Define the test specifications
- Validate the electronic boards.
Technical environment: electronic design tools (Altium, LTSpice, Orcad...), CAD tools (Cadence, Pspice...)
IT Link Benefits (for our permanent employees)
- 4 weeks of paid vacation, 10 sick days
- Possibility of working outside Canada 2 weeks a year after 1 year of employment
- Training: in 2021, nearly a third of our Linkers worldwide received training (technical, languages, internal coaching, etc.)
- Group insurance from the first day worked (70% paid by IT Link)
- IT Link RRSP contribution (4%)
- Career monitoring and work for a company on a human scale!
- Join a company with a new vision 2025, in full international development.
- You have a significant experience of at least 5 years in electronics in an industrial environment
- Your command of English allows you to work in an international context
- Does your profile match? Apply and come and meet our teams to discuss our activities!
In accordance with our diversity policy, this position is open to people with disabilities.
- Discussion/ Meeting with Romain to establish a professional project
- Assessment with an IT Link manager to challenge and align your skills with the project(s)
- Onboarding to congratulate you on joining us, introduce you to our organization and to the other new Linkers.
Sometimes an online technical test between steps 1 and 2 may be requested to prepare for the assessment.
I have +10 years of experience in recruitment including the last 8 years in technology roles in Montreal (Web, IoT, Hardware ...) for Canadian and American teams. I will always ask you about your careers wishes and if you are exploring other avenues. I also like to ask questions about your experience of working in a team, the initiatives that you have carried out by yourself. For technical positions in Canada at IT Link (permanent or freelance), it is possible that after our exchange I will send you a code test or quiz attesting your "hard skills" but for me your "soft skills" are all also important. I am passionate about Sourcing (a technique aimed at finding candidates on the web in an innovative way) and automation in recruitment. To find my Linkedin profile like a sourcer, you can type the following in Google: site:ca.linkedin.com/in montreal "recruitment director" france "IT Link"
Some advantages of working at IT Link
4 weeks of paid vacation and 10 sick days
2 weeks per year of teleworking in another country
Group health insurance from the first day worked
4% retirement savings contribution