Senior Technical Project Manager - bilingual
Permanent or Contract
Partially eligible for teleworking
> 10 years
About IT Link
IT Link, 700 employees on 3 continents, is hiring a Bilingual Senior Technical Project Manager who will join our superb Montreal team for a permanent and / or freelance position. It is a job creation in a tight-knit team and the role is intended to grow over time because we also recruit on the basis of potential, values of curiosity and motivation. This position allows rapid development with a personalized path that meets your ambitions.
By launching its Connext'25 plan in January 2021, IT Link Group reaffirms its leadership position in the field of connected systems by relying on a sustainable development model and committed with projects, initiatives and events supporting responsibility social and environmental business. See for yourself our excellent reputation on Glassdoor: 92% of our Linkers recommend us. IT Link is also “Great Place To Work Canada” certified!
The North American head office in Montreal with also an office in Toronto, plays a driving role in the international development of the group.
Your work environment will be with systems, civil/mechanical engineers, verification and validation (V&V), RAMS experts based in the Montreal region:
- Project planning aligned with the client's strategic/executive plan
- Identify risks and dependencies with internal teams and external vendors
- Planning and monitoring of project deliverables / load plan
- Coordinating and resolving issues between multiple project teams and tracking the project through to launch
- Project documentation (report, presentation to management, quality, marketing, etc.)
- At least 10 years of professional experience
- At least 5 years of experience in project management (industrial, transport, critical systems, etc.)
- Bilingual FR/ENG
- Discussion/ Meeting with Romain to establish a professional project
- Assessment with an IT Link manager to challenge and align your skills with the project(s)
- Onboarding to congratulate you on joining us, introduce you to our organization and to the other new Linkers..
I have +10 years of experience in recruitment including the last 8 years in technology roles in Montreal (Web, IoT, Hardware ...) for Canadian and American teams. I will always ask you about your careers wishes and if you are exploring other avenues. I also like to ask questions about your experience of working in a team, the initiatives that you have carried out by yourself. I am passionate about Sourcing (a technique aimed at finding candidates on the web in an innovative way) and automation in recruitment.
Some advantages of working at IT Link
4 weeks of paid vacation and 10 sick days
Group health insurance from the first day worked
4% retirement savings contribution
2 weeks per year of teleworking in another country