Partially eligible for teleworking
< 2 years
About IT Link
IT Link is a digital service company specialist in connected systems.
IT Link has innovated along with major industry and services actors for 35 years.
Our mission: to develop connected systems to optimize and create today's and tomorrow's products and services.
Our know-how lays on 8 expertise centres at the heart of connected systems:
- Sensors and integrated intelligence
- Telecommunications and IoT
- Data valuing
- Mobile applications
- Operational security and cybersecurity
- Business and web information systems
- Systems engineering
- Change management and new user experience
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN US?
To become a Linker means:
- To rely on 13 offices in Europe, Morocco and in Canada, an advanced and technical management and 4 R&D centres "made in France"
- To integrate and to participate to the development of a company rapidly growing
- To create a personal career path equal to your ambitions
- To join a community by telling your best practices and sharing convivial moments
Certified Great Place To Work in 2019 and 2021, we are a company that emphasizes our proximity on our 675 co-workers and on the technological innovation (autonomous vehicles, smart cities, future biomedicine, SmartApps...)
We are providing a new opportunity!
We are looking for an experienced Hardware Engineer to take part to a project with one of our clients in the electronics sector in Lyon (we have several similar opportunities throughout France).
You will be the client privileged interlocutor and you will guarantee the product quality all over its life cycle. As such, you will be in charge of the following tasks:
- Customer needs specification respecting applicable regulations
- Product electronic conception according to preliminary specifications
- Participation to costs definition and monitoring the development planning
- Technical support in electronic and magnetic fields
- Realisation of supplier follow-up and project follow-up from the conception to test phases and qualification
- Hardware validation (microprocessor RENESAS, MICROCHIP, MPLAB)
- Documentation writing
Graduated from a master's degree in electronics or similar, you have a first experience in a similar job in an environment combining mechanic, electronic and magnetic.
You have strong electronic conception skills in an industrial environment.
Management practices and project management (AMDEC, value analysis, quality) are no longer a secret to you.
An experience in C software development is expected.
You are a great communicator, and you master English.
With equal skills, this job is opened to disabled people.
At our company the recruitment process is efficient, personalized, and simple.
It consists in the following steps:
- The first meeting with the recruiter who is responsible for this position
- The second meeting with the Business Manager who will follow the recruitment process in detail
- Support for the client's meeting: we take the time to present the context and technical expectations of the project to you. When you are at the meeting with the client, we are always there for you. It is the moment to discover the environment of the project which you are going to work on
- Is the feedback positive? Well done! We finalize the administrative procedures and welcome you among the Linkers thanks to our personalized integration course!
"Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much"
Some advantages of working at IT Link
100% digital health insurance and restaurant vouchers
100% covered public transport subscription
Personalized career management and training