Embedded C Development Engineer
Partially eligible for teleworking
Embedded and real time C
> 2 years
About IT Link
IT Link is a digital service company specialist in connected systems.
IT Link has innovated along with major industry and services actors for 35 years.
Our mission: to develop connected systems to optimize and create today's and tomorrow's products and services.
Our know-how lays on 8 expertise centres at the heart of connected systems:
- Sensors and integrated intelligence
- Telecommunications and IoT
- Data valuing
- Mobile applications
- Operational security and cybersecurity
- Business and web information systems
- Systems engineering
- Change management and new user experience
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN US?
To become a Linker means:
- To rely on 13 offices in Europe, Morocco and in Canada, an advanced and technical management and 4 R&D centres "made in France"
- To integrate and to participate to the development of a company rapidly growing
- To create a personal career path equal to your ambitions
- To join a community by telling your best practices and sharing convivial moments
Certified Great Place To Work in 2019 and 2021, we are a company that emphasizes our proximity on our 675 co-workers and on the technological innovation (autonomous vehicles, smart cities, future biomedicine, SmartApps...)
As part of the development of our activities in automotive and energy sectors, we are looking for an Embedded C Software Development Engineer (we have several similar opportunities throughout France).
Your main activities will be the following:
- Low-level software development
- Integration monitoring and software validation
- Configuration of development and execution target environments
- Analysis and debug (network spies, simulation, and analysis tools)
- Writing of test reports and project documentation
Graduated from a master's degree in embedded systems, you have a first experience of embedded software development.
Here are the necessary technical skills:
- Great real time/low-level technical level
- Mastery of networks protocols (Ethernet, CAN, AUTOSAR)
- Knowledge of coding rules (MISRA or similar)
- Knowledge of safety development standards (ISO26262, DO178B, EN50128)
- Fluent English level
With equal skills, this job is opened to disabled people.
At our company the recruitment process is efficient, personalized, and simple.
It consists in the following steps:
- The first meeting with the recruiter who is responsible for this position
- The second meeting with the Business Manager who will follow the recruitment process in detail
- Support for the client's meeting: we take the time to present the context and technical expectations of the project to you. When you are at the meeting with the client, we are always there for you. It is the moment to discover the environment of the project which you are going to work on
- Is the feedback positive? Well done! We finalize the administrative procedures and welcome you among the Linkers thanks to our personalized integration course!
"Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much"
Some advantages of working at IT Link
100% digital health insurance and restaurant vouchers
100% covered public transport subscription
Personalized career management and training