Not eligible for teleworking
> 2 years
About IT Link
IT Link is a digital service company specialist in connected systems.
IT Link has innovated along with major industry and services actors for 35 years.
Our mission: to develop connected systems to optimize and create today's and tomorrow's products and services.
Our know-how lays on 8 expertise centres at the heart of connected systems:
- Sensors and integrated intelligence
- Telecommunications and IoT
- Data valuing
- Mobile applications
- Operational security and cybersecurity
- Business and web information systems
- Systems engineering
- Change management and new user experience
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN US?
To become a Linker means:
- To rely on 13 offices in Europe, Morocco and in Canada, an advanced and technical management and 4 R&D centres "made in France"
- To integrate and to participate to the development of a company rapidly growing
- To create a personal career path equal to your ambitions
- To join a community by telling your best practices and sharing convivial moments
Certified Great Place To Work in 2019 and 2021, we are a company that emphasizes our proximity on our 675 co-workers and on the technological innovation (autonomous vehicles, smart cities, future biomedicine, SmartApps...)
As part of our activities in the region of Lyon, we are looking for a Configuration Manager for one of our clients in the automotive sector. (we have several similar opportunities throughout France)
Within the integration and software verification team, you will be in charge of software integration including project related functionalities. As such, your tasks will be the following:
- Management of project related configuration data that respect specifications and requirements
- Delivery of software and associated deliverables (documentation…)
- Planning and communication of activities concerning progress of work
- Verification of software deliveries
- Writing of software configuration requirements
Technical environment: Matlab/Simulink, Python, Vision
Graduated from a master's degree in computer science or similar, you have a first experience in a similar job.
You have engine knowledge and you have already worked with tools such as Vision, Engineering Tool or CANAlyzer.
You are curious and proactive. You are willing to learn, and you master a great English level.
With equal skills, this job is opened to disabled people.
At our company the recruitment process is efficient, personalized, and simple.*
It consists in the following steps:
- The first meeting with the recruiter who is responsible for this position
- The second meeting with the Business Manager who will follow the recruitment process in detail
- Support for the client's meeting: we take the time to present the context and technical expectations of the project to you. When you are at the meeting with the client, we are always there for you. It is the moment to discover the environment of the project which you are going to work on
- Is the feedback positive? Well done! We finalize the administrative procedures and welcome you among the Linkers thanks to our personalized integration course!
"Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much"
Some advantages of working at IT Link
100% digital health insurance and restaurant vouchers
100% covered public transport subscription
Personalized career management and training