Automotive Validation Engineer
Partially eligible for teleworking
Test cases writing
< 2 years
About IT Link
IT Link is a digital service company specialist in connected systems.
IT Link has innovated along with major industry and services actors for 35 years.
Our mission: to develop connected systems to optimize and create today's and tomorrow's products and services.
Our know-how lays on 8 expertise centres at the heart of connected systems:
- Sensors and integrated intelligence
- Telecommunications and IoT
- Data valuing
- Mobile applications
- Operational security and cybersecurity
- Business and web information systems
- Systems engineering
- Change management and new user experience
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN US?
To become a Linker means:
- To rely on 13 offices in Europe, Morocco and in Canada, an advanced and technical management and 4 R&D centres "made in France"
- To integrate and to participate to the development of a company rapidly growing
- To create a personal career path equal to your ambitions
- To join a community by telling your best practices and sharing convivial moments
Certified Great Place To Work in 2019 and 2021, we are a company that emphasizes our proximity on our 675 co-workers and on the technological innovation (autonomous vehicles, smart cities, future biomedicine, SmartApps...)
Within an automotive supplier, you will join our technical teams and you will take part in validation of several functions EE and ADAS. (we have several similar opportunities throughout France)
Moreover, you will be in charge of the following tasks:
- Analysis of software and system specifications
- Tests execution with VTsystem and Canoe
- Specifications review
- Test cases creation and updating (per function)
- Test cases review and debugging if necessary
- Updating of existing test scripts according to requirements
- Deliverable production: specifications review, test reports…
If you are interested in this job, let’s meet and let’s exchange about your expectations, the position, and every other position we offer.
Graduated from a master's degree in electronics or computer science, you have a first experience in validation of ECU or EE automotive arquitectures.
You are an expert in applied communications protocols for the automotive industry (CAN, LIN, Flexray, Ethernet).
An advanced English level is essential to work on this international dimension project.
With equal skills, this job is opened to disabled people.
At our company the recruitment process is efficient, personalized, and simple.
It consists in the following steps:
- The first meeting with the recruiter who is responsible for this position
- The second meeting with the Business Manager who will follow the recruitment process in detail
- Support for the client's meeting: we take the time to present the context and technical expectations of the project to you. When you are at the meeting with the client, we are always there for you. It is the moment to discover the environment of the project which you are going to work on
- Is the feedback positive? Well done! We finalize the administrative procedures and welcome you among the Linkers thanks to our personalized integration course!
"Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much"
Some advantages of working at IT Link
100% digital health insurance and restaurant vouchers
100% covered public transport subscription
Personalized career management and training