Dependability engineerDependability ensures a system's life expectancy and anticipates any failure. Nos offres d'emploi :
What is dependability ?
It is a system’s ability to fulfil one or several required fonctions in given conditions. It includes :
IT Link’s strengths
Our expertise :
- 30 years of technical know-how
- A strong knowledge of specialized softwares, adapted for any type of study
Our resources :
- An internal research department working for the automotive, aeronautics and defense industries
- Senior consultants training newcomers during 6 months
Services and banks
What should I know ?
Social skills :
- Curious, communicative
- Electrical schema understanding
- Fluent English (C1 level)
What about my career ?
At the beginning, you will learn how to write dependability studies for automotive, aeronautics and railway parts manufacturers.
Once you are autonomous, you will , on the manufacturer side, manage suppliers and directly work with clients.
Once you are able to manage projects and junior engineers, you have reached the “Pilote” level.