Embedded software engineerEmbedded software enables to program a system in order to use it. Nos offres d'emploi :
What is an embedded software ?
Embedded softwares are within objects that are not only for an IT use. An embedded software has to comply with 3 main constraints : size and memory size, stability and reliability, time performances (execution time, real time OS, sequencers, …). An embedded system is composed of an embedded software and the embedded object.
IT Link’s strengths
Our expertise :
- A full knowledge of all the software’s V-cycle steps
- A team of experts and senior consultants
- Strong references in embedded softwares : real time software, signal processing, industrial softwares, automatic machines, …
Our resources :
- 3 research departments dedicated to critical embedded softwares conception and development
- Senior project directors and experts
What should I know ?
Social skills :
- Implicated and rigorous, IT enthusiast
- IT engineer background
- Fluent English (C1 Level)
What about my career ?
At the beginning, you will work in pair with a senior consultant to develop your skills.
Then, you will conceive and test software functions or modules while respecting the industry’s standards and the clients requirements.
Once you can handle big software projects, conceive a complex software architecture and/or manager junior or confirmed egineers, you have reached the “Project manager’ level.