Embedded electronics engineerEmbedded electronics enables a connection between systems and their environment for a better management. Nos offres d'emploi :
What is embedded electronics ?
Embedded electronics includes captors, electronical chips, embedded computers, … ie the whole connected or mobile electronical system.
Embedded electronics has become the key point for all calculators and connected systems because it has to comply with strong requirements : supporting even stricter environmental constraints, be more efficient for a lower cost and with a conception that must postpone the component’s obsolescence.
IT Link’s offer includes :
IT Link’s strengths
Our expertise :
- A full know-how on all the software’s V-cycle steps
- An internal team with senior consultants and experts
- Strong references in embedded softwares : real time software, signal processing, industrial softwares, automatic machines, …
Our resources :
- 3 research departments dedicated to critical embedded softwares conception and development
- Senior project directors and experts
What should I know ?
Social skills :
- Implicated and rigorous, IT enthusiastic
- IT engineer background
- Fluent English (C1 Level)
What about my career ?
At the beginning, you will work in pair with a senior consultant to develop your skills.
Then, you will conceive and test software functions or modules while respecting the industry’s standards and the clients requirements.
Once you can handle big software projects, conceive a complex software architecture and/or manager junior or confirmed engineers, you have reached the “Project manager” level.