Article 1 – Overview
The websites itlink.fr, talents.itlink.fr, blog.itlink.fr, called « Website » below are accessible without any restriction and are appropriate for any kind of audience.
The Website aims at presenting the IT Link group and its subsidiaries’ activities, publishing job offers and collecting applications.
Article 2 – Applicable Law
This legal notice is ruled by French law. Only Paris court territorial jurisdiction would judge any dispute regarding the Website’s use.
Article 3 – Responsibility
The information (« Information ») available on the Website is honestly presented to you.
However, we make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the trade nature of this information or its potential use for a specific purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. This information is provided to you only if you or someone else could place its interest for a specific goal before using them.
In no event will IT Link or its subsidiaries be liable for any damage resulting from the reliance you place on this information, its use or the use of a product it mentions.
IT Link or its subsidiaries categorically reject any interpretation that would aim at liken the websites content to purchase offers or incitement at buying IT Link’s shares or any quoted or non-quoted security.
Every effort is made to keep the Information broadcasted on the website accurate and updated. We reserve the right to correct the content at any time and without notice. However, IT Link takes no responsibility for the accurateness, precision, update and exhaustiveness of the Information broadcasted on the Website.
The Website user acknowledges that he uses the Website’s Information under its own responsibility. Consequently, IT Link takes no responsibility:
- for any imprecision, mistake, inaccuracy or omission regarding the Information available on the Website ;
- for any damage caused by a third-part fraudulent intrusion leading to an Information modification ;
- And more generally for any direct or indirect damage, whatever the cause, origins, natures or consequences, even though IT Link would have been aware of such a damage possibility, from anyone access or impossibility to access the Website and/or the reliance placed on any Information coming directly or indirectly from the Website.
IT Link commits to implement all necessary means to ensure the documents, information and elements on the Website safety. The Website user however commits to use the Website in compliance with laws and rules applicable on that day. IT Link will take no responsibility for any damaging or virus that might corrupt the user’s computing equipment or any other good during and after the Website visit. The user declares visiting the Website by knowing the risks he might take, especially interception or data change risks.
Article 4 – Intellectual property
This Website belongs to the IT Link group.
All documents and pieces of content including brands, logos and domain name, composing or appearing on the Website are protected by current laws on intellectual property and belong to IT Link or have a use authorization.
The user only has a use right for the available Information and content (texts, logos, drawings, pictures, videos, …) on the Website. This right is limited to a personal and private use within the family circle. The user has no right for reproduction of any kind except for a unique copy for its personal and non-commercial use and subject to intellectual property law and any other property right that has been mentioned.
Any other utilization is subject to a preliminary agreement from IT Link’s communication management and should not be distorted, modified or changed in any way.
Every unauthorized use is a counterfeit. IT Link reserves the right to sue any counterfeit act of its intellectual property rights.
The same rules apply for the databases that might appear on the Website. IT Link only allows documents and Website pages reuse or extraction in accordance with the article 342-3 of the intellectual property law (law 98-536 from the 07/01/1998) and subject to the reproductions to mention IT Link’s property rights.
Except any contrary mention, the social appellation, logos, products, brands and other distinctive signs mentioned on this Website (® products and TM) are IT Link’s property. They cannot be use without an IT Link preliminary agreement.
Article 5 – Personal data
All personal data concerning the visitors and collected on the Website are only for IT Link teams in charge of answering their requests.
IT Link commits to respect the confidentiality of personal data given by the Website’s visitors. This warning aims at indicating the type of data that might be collected during the Website’s visit, and the use that can be made with later.
Automatically collected and stored data
The Website will be updated on a regular basis. During the Website’s visit, user data will be automatically collected:
- The user IP address, allowing to access internet and affected to the user computer by its internet service provider.
- The website address from which the visitor went to the IT Link Website.
- The visit date and time on the Website and the visited pages.
- The computer operating system and its browser
- The website uses Google Analytics, an audience analysis software provided by the company Google Inc. (named “Google” afterwards). The collected data is treated by Google to produce reports aiming at evaluating the Website use on servers that might be outside the user living country. Google might share this data to a third-party in case of legal obligation or if they treat data for Google. You can get more information on Google Analytics confidentiality policy when it comes to cookies by visiting this page: http://www.google.fr/intl/fr/policies/privacy/.
- IT Link uses Hubspot for a marketing purpose. We can adapt the content and customize communication with visitors and subscribers. The cookies are used to collect data on the visitor’s use of our website. This data is collected to produce reports and help us improve the Website. These cookies collect anonymous data. They indicate the number of visitors, the pages they have visited before visiting the Website and the pages they viewed. IT Link can also collect personal identification data when you use special services, through the Website or associate web pages. For instance, if you choose to subscribe to one of our newsletters, we can know when you visit the Website and which pages you viewed. This data is safely stored by Hubspot. For more information on Hubspot cookies, please read Hubspot’s confidentiality policy (http://www.hubspot.com/legal/privacy-policy?__hstc=193661298.4ad3c5d9a3dbd4b9e9d3c70e5e8c6efc.1479508604463.1479508604463.1479508604463.1&__hssc=193661298.2.1479508604466&__hsfp=3244571242).
Cookies utilization can be disabled by choosing the right settings in your browser. However, it might prevent some features to work on the Website. When using the Website, the user agrees on his personal data treatment by Google and Hubspot in the conditions and for the purpose described above.
In accordance with the “Informatics and freedoms” law from January, 6th 1978 modified in 2004, any user of this Website has an access, correction and data deletion right regarding its data. He can use this right by contacting the Communication Management, 11 Boulevard Brune – 75014 Paris – France.
Article 6 – Hypertext links
IT Link and its subsidiaries take no responsibility for the websites content they offer links to. These links are offered to IT Link website users or its subsidiaries websites. The decision to activate links only depends on the Website user that uses it under their own responsibility. IT Link or its subsidiaries cannot be responsible for the access by user through hypertext links on the Website and pointing at other resources on the network.
Article 7 – Factors that might have an effect on future results
The documents on the Website might contain forecasts concerning the IT Link group’s financial situation, operating results, activities and industrial strategy. More specifically, the use of expressions such as “plans”, “expects that”, and all statements concerning the Direction goals, the forecasts and goals concerning evolution and trends regarding the operating results are only projected. These forecasts are based on hypothesis that might be inaccurate and depend on risk factors such as, change rate, the capacity to make cost reductions with no operations consequences, the ecological rules considerations and the general economic and financial conditions.
The IT Link group takes no responsibility concerning the forecasts updates due to new information, future events or anything else. This additional information on factors that might have an effect on the group’s financial results is within documents shared with the Autorité des Marchés Financiers (AMF) and the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
Article 8 – Photo credit
Article 9 – Publisher / Host
IT Link, 11 Boulevard Brune – 75014 Paris – France
Tel. : +33 (0)1 53 90 15 90
Fax : +33 (0)1 53 90 15 91
RCS : Paris 412 460 354
SIRET : 412 460 354 00019
Authorized capital: 882 173 euros
Publication director: Serge Benchimol, board director and IT Link group CEO.
Editorial staff manager: Ombeline Rébillat, Communication management.
Website: OVH, 2 rue Kellermann – 59100 Roubaix – France.
Blog: HubSpot European HQ 2nd Floor, 30 North Wall Quay Dublin 1, Ireland, +353.1.5187500